100+ days in I've stopped counting. Is there an upper limit?

Living the real life under lock and key
gilesenglish

100+ days in I've stopped counting. Is there an upper limit?

Post by gilesenglish »

I'm still processing this, which is why I'm posting here: possibly the most sensible and reality based male chastity forum.

"Permanent chastity" was supposed to be a month or so long adventure. However, I've now been sealed into my chastity device for more than a 100 days. I passed that milestone last weekend, and I've just realised that I've stopped counting the days. Last week I could have told you how many weeks it's been. This week can't.

As per similar experiences, frustration peaked at 2-3 weeks, then I just got used to it. I mean, this month is no worse than last. It just feels like my new normal... to the extent that I really have to stop and think in order to register any feelings about it at all.

Obviously there will be external practical reasons for unlocking somewhere down the line. However, ignoring those, is there an upper limit to this? Like a second wave of impossible frustration that will have me needing an orgasm for sanity reasons? Or a sudden revulsion with having surgical nylon wrapped around my man parts and a flip out of my submissive role?
2 x
wishful4

Re: 100+ days in I've stopped counting. Is there an upper limit?

Post by wishful4 »

I don't think there is. My longest stint in my MM Jailbird has been about four months. It was supposed to be a six month lockup, but my Keyholder had a weak moment one evening so it ended early. For me, the first two months were difficult, but the third and fourth were easier, can't explain why. Permanent Chastity has always been a hot-button fantasy of mine. With good maintenance by a knowledgeable Keyholder, it would be doable.

With a good plan for milking, and frequent stimulation and teasing of the largest sex organ (the brain), coupled with a sure fire way to sexually satisfy the Keyholder without the use of the incarcerated member, it could go on indefinitely. I feel absolutely sure of it.
2 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Giles, questions like this are exactly why we set up this board. Unfortunately, the answer is "it depends."

Seriously, over time you might have different emotions about this, but it will probably depend upon factors such as how much you value or miss an orgasm, how much you feel it has been replaced by other activities (snuggling, oral, strapon, etc.), how your partner treats you (mean, neglectful, teasing, etc.). Some guys are into this for the control, others for the denial.

I've spent most of the past year locked up and denied. At first it was arousing, then that leveled off to "new normal" or something. In June, my birthday came and went, still locked. Mrs Edge didn't even hint at unlocking me. Later, an anniversary passed the same way. Both times my arousal level shot up for a long while, then leveled off. We went on a trip, and Mrs Edge had me replace the stainless gear with the old plastic. Again, aroused, then leveled off. Now we've hit 9 months, which is passing the previous "long term" time, and when Mrs Edge said that we're going "way beyond that,' my arousal level is high again.

Obviously, for us the motivation is more the denial than the controlling of when or how often, so I can manage pretty well. If you spend a lot of time either missing or looking forward to your next orgasm, however, I'm thinking that you're going to have periods where snogging and snuggling won't satisfy you, they will just leave you more frustrated.

Or, after being denied long enough, you might simply change your mindset, and look forward to more denyment (is that a word?).
2 x
Her Subject

Post by Her Subject »

No, I don't think there is an upper limit.

No, you are not going to flip out. I think the opposite will happen. The longer you are sealed, the more your (and your wife's) unconsciousness will see this as normal, as it should be. The sense of doing things "normally" and "that's just how things are" will overcome your urge to break the seal.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

My question is once the long term lockup becom3e the new normal. Is it easy to adjust back to no lockups?

Only in my mid 30s right now but I wonder when I'll ever get bored of it or I'll just want to be locked more and more.

With my weightloss challenge I'm going through I've spent more consistent time locked then unlocked then ever. I really prefer wearing the cage now instead of not. Yeah I like a couple days out every now and then but I would rather be locked 25 out of 30 days then the opposite.

I still feel like after 5 years or so of Chastity play my wife could take it or leave it but at the moment I have no interest in quitting.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

It has been more than 15 years since the first time Mrs. Twisted took the keys and walked out the door to go to work, leaving my bits locked into the CB-3000. It is not constant, more of an 'off and on' thing, but I have done a couple of stretches of 18 months or so at a time (with allowed orgasms every 30-90 days).

During those long stretches it does seem to become more 'normal', and when they are over I feel like I am missing something. Currently, I have been unlocked since June when I went for my annual physical, to which Mrs. Twisted accompanied me and even remained in the exam room during the prostate check...which was a bit of a 'trip'. Given the 'kinkyness' of her insisting on sitting there and watching while another woman stuck her finger in my butt I thought that things were going to get even more...interesting...after that, but, unfortunately, she never insisted on my being locked up again after. I do find myself missing the feeling of being 'controlled' and kept 'horny' for her pleasure and amusement...and wishing that, at some point, she would/will decide to re-start 'The Game', and never want it to end...

(I'm not completely certain why she let it drop this time- there are several factors that may have contributed. One was a bit of a disagreement when, a week or two before the Dr. appointment she handed me the keys and told me to unlock, not for sex or anything. I was disappointed and felt rejected, she said she was 'just trying to be nice', but the first thought that popped into my head was "I don't *want* you to be 'nice'". Of course, I didn't say that because doing so would change the dynamic- I don't want to feel like she is doing it for me, or for *her* to feel like she is doing it for me, I want her to do it because *she* wants to do it regardless of whether I might want her to do it or not.

Another factor is that, during the Winter she slipped on some ice and fell, and tore a rotator cuff. She was in quite a bit of pain and she has since had the surgery to repair it but the recovery is a long and painful process.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

A lot of wisdom here. So in summary:

If you are into the denial rather than the delay, then after 2-3 weeks it just becomes the new normal.

Very odd and slightly disquieting.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I'm not sure what aspect of chastity turns me on so much. All of it, I guess. However, the denial aspect is definitely what turns my Keyholder/spouse on. There are many times when we are in bed at night cuddling and kissing and she has asked, "Tell me why I keep you locked up". Most of time I reply, "Because I masturbate too much", or something similar. Then she often says, "I just love denying you." Just saying it turns her on so much. Of course, by then my arousal meter is already off the scale. Again, I don't claim to understand my feelings on the matter. But I just know my itch is not gonna get scratched. She usually grabs my hair or shoulders to push me down under the covers indicating she DOES wish hers scratched. But then, maybe mine is getting scratched.
4 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:24 am ... Another factor is that, ... She was in quite a bit of pain ....
Yeah, KH recently was injured (not seriously) and will take a few weeks to heal. That preoccupation with pain, immobility, etc. will slow 'most anyone down. Tough to be interested in playing when you're in pain.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

As others said, it's different for everyone. I'm I think a bit unusual that this was never a kink of mine. I tried it as a way to be a better husband - and boy does it make me a better husband.

I'm about to hit 11 weeks of non stop lockup - lots of ruined orgasms but no real orgasm. And no end in sight.

And the feelings come and go. There's times, sometimes for a week or two where this is just normal and no strong desires. There are other times where I am so wound up I'd do anything to be unlocked.

So you could find that it cycles for you too. Sometimes because of an event (birthday, valentines day), other times out of nowhere.
0 x