Forskin and ring style cages

Living the real life under lock and key
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021
Forskin and ring style cages

Post by Norcalguy09 »

Not sure if this is the right forum but I’ve got a question for all you uncut fellas. No matter what cage I wear, it seems I get some skin that hangs out and causes chafing. Does anyone have any ideas how to prevent this issue? I’ve tried folding the skin so it does stick out the tip of the cage, I’ve also tried to push it to the sides, to no avail.

Any ideas will help, I just don’t want to have to unlock if I don’t have to. Thanks in advance.
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Forskin and ring style cages

Post by sirmebane »

When you're ready for a custom device, Mature Metal does a re-arrangement of the bars in the front of the cage to work for the uncut.

Perhaps you could find something similarly arranged from other providers.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm circumcised, and the open ring cages bother me, too. I can't stand the way clothing rubs across my skin, usually catching and pinching.
1 x
Norcalguy09
Last orgasm: September 14th, 2021

Post by Norcalguy09 »

@sirmebane great! I didn’t realize they’d customize the front of the cage like that. Now to get the wife to agree to dropping $300 on a new cage...
0 x
Kink3d Cobra
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

Listening to the interview with William (THE craftsman), I believe he mentioned her was uncut or worked with someone who was early in the process. He has a solution that he claims works. I'd call and discuss it with them. They are nice people.

Not sure how to get the wife to approve the P.O. but I told mine that I just wanted to be "comfortable" and this was the route. She said, "just don't tell me how much you spent."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
subpig1989

Post by subpig1989 »

Since my question is in the same vein, I wanted to revive the topic instead of creating a new one. Uncut penises!

I've had three chastity devices so far. A CB6000, a stainless steel A275 https://www.dhgate.com/product/small-ma ... 2070966756 and another stainless steel S522 https://www.dhgate.com/product/vaginal- ... 0859687297

Cb6000 was never going to work, it was simply too big. The A275 is surprisingly comfortable, but the problem is that I'm uncut. During the day my foreskin sneaks out through the bars and gets squished by the underwear and pants and it hurts more than i could expect. There is no way to tuck it in for more than a few steps.
The S522 was not a solution at all, since the foreskin now seeps through the tiny holes and the effect is the same at the end, if not worse. Additional problem is peeing through those holes, but that's a different topic.

So, now I'm in a pickle. I want to train for long term wearing, but I'm not sure what to get next. I know that these are all cheap, but as a student, buying a few of the "cheap" ones and not using them is not that cheap in the end. I now have two ideas, and I'd be very grateful for any feedback or tips. I'm thinking of trying a (fake) holy trainer or this A273 model https://www.dhgate.com/product/stainles ... 1920344129
The thing is, I grew to like metal, and in theory, the A273 should work because all of my foreskin would be out, not just tiny bits that get pressed. But I'm not sure if it actually works like that. The HT seems a good option, but I've read some opposing comments on the quality of the resin and that it can get loose over night etc.

So. I hope I haven't bored anyone to death with this post, and I'm really super grateful for any comment or additional suggestions. Thanks <3
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

That could work. I think a lot would depend on the diameter of your glans. The foreskin could still be pinched between the bars and your glans, depending on how snug that fit is.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
subpig1989

Post by subpig1989 »

True. The problem is not the foreskin between my glans and the bars, it's the extra piece of foreskin that's there when flaccid. I'll probably give it a try soon
0 x