Forskin and ring style cages

Living the real life under lock and key
Norcalguy09
Forskin and ring style cages

Post by Norcalguy09 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:53 am

Not sure if this is the right forum but I’ve got a question for all you uncut fellas. No matter what cage I wear, it seems I get some skin that hangs out and causes chafing. Does anyone have any ideas how to prevent this issue? I’ve tried folding the skin so it does stick out the tip of the cage, I’ve also tried to push it to the sides, to no avail.

Any ideas will help, I just don’t want to have to unlock if I don’t have to. Thanks in advance.
0 x
Steel CB6ks

sirmebane

Re: Forskin and ring style cages

Post by sirmebane » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:38 am

When you're ready for a custom device, Mature Metal does a re-arrangement of the bars in the front of the cage to work for the uncut.

Perhaps you could find something similarly arranged from other providers.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123

Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:09 pm

I'm circumcised, and the open ring cages bother me, too. I can't stand the way clothing rubs across my skin, usually catching and pinching.
1 x

Norcalguy09

Post by Norcalguy09 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:36 pm

@sirmebane great! I didn’t realize they’d customize the front of the cage like that. Now to get the wife to agree to dropping $300 on a new cage...
0 x
Steel CB6ks

sirmebane

Post by sirmebane » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Listening to the interview with William (THE craftsman), I believe he mentioned her was uncut or worked with someone who was early in the process. He has a solution that he claims works. I'd call and discuss it with them. They are nice people.

Not sure how to get the wife to approve the P.O. but I told mine that I just wanted to be "comfortable" and this was the route. She said, "just don't tell me how much you spent."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123