Level-Up Chastity Challenge

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedforfun

Level-Up Chastity Challenge

Post by lockedforfun »

Was cleaning up some old folders and came across this that I'd saved from a chastity tumblr (it had pictures attached too, but they're long-sorted into another folder). it sounded really hot to me at the time and I'd saved it as a txt file to show to my wife but life got incredibly busy and I never did. Found it again now, and when we get past the holidays, I think I'll show it to her, see what she thinks. Meanwhile, I'll share it...

THE LEVEL-UP CHASTITY CHALLENGE

WHO’S IT FOR?
The Level-Up Challenge is for couples who have experience playing with chastity, have a good fitting and comfortable device and are ready to experience what an extended lock-up is like.

THE CHALLENGE
Lock him in his chastity cage for three solid months. Yes, three months without letting him out not even for a minute!

(The "strict" form of this challenge requires that he be locked continuously for the whole three months but if circumstances just don't allow that, go for the challenge anyway. Unlock him only when absolutely necessary and only for the shortest possible time. Try to have him caged for as much of the three months as possible)

WHY?
To prove to both of you that he can do it. After it is over your chastity play will be on another level and you will have new options and confidence in your play.

HOW?
Ideally you will have an open cage stainless steel device that fits him comfortably. You shouldn’t start this until he’s successfully worn his cage for at least a couple weeks at a time without problems or discomfort. You’ll also have to pick a time when he isn’t going to be flying or visiting the doctor for three months. The cage should be a stainless open design so he can keep himself clean. Plastic simply has to come off every week or so for proper cleaning, and so does a closed tube device. That won’t work if you’re going to have him locked for three solid months. And you are.

So when you’re ready, lock him in his device (or have him lock himself) and let him know the cage will not be coming off for at least three months. Remind him that he is not allowed to cum without permission.

KEEPING HIM SATISFIED
During the Challenge you want to keep him sexually satisfied, but how do you do that when his cock is locked up and he’s not allowed to cum? There are three ways and you should use all of them.

EDGING is the process of bringing him just to the edge of orgasm but not letting him go all the way over. Fondling his balls will often work, especially after a couple of weeks in lockdown. A vibrator applied to his cage or to his balls will certainly work. Try to edge him at least once daily. At night before going to sleep is a great time. Remind him he has to ask permission to cum and when he asks, stop and tell him no. You can either end the session there or give him a minute to calm down and start again, repeating as many times as you like. You can make up any penalties you want for him cuming without permission but it should include at least an extra week or two added to his 3 month lockup for each “mistake.” With practice, you’ll know ahead of time when to stop.

Frequently teasing him short of “the edge” is also good to do. A quick squeeze in the kitchen or a whispered reminder of what you’re going to do that night are fantastic ways to keep him happy.

WATCHING OR HELPING YOU ORGASM IS another source of satisfaction for him while he’s locked up. You should have as many orgasms as possible, using whatever methods you like: a vibrator, his tongue, him using a strapon, whatever. A good strapon, one of the new VixSkin ones in whatever size you like, will let you enjoy penetration while he’s in lockdown.

ATTENDING TO YOUR BODY is the third big source of satisfaction for him. Massages, foot-rubs, shaving your legs for you, being your personal bath attendant, all of these will be turn-ons for him. Anything that has his hands on your body making you feel good will feel great to him. You could even set up a regular schedule: Monday, neck and shoulder massage, Tuesday - leg massage, Wednesday - Back massage, Thursday - hand and face massage, Friday - foot massage, Saturday - full body massage, Sunday - shave and exfoliating scrub.

Doing all three of these things on a regular basis will keep him very happy and very satisfied. He will still want desperately to cum but he will be very content with his sex life, looking forward to the day you do let him cum while enjoying all the intimacy and excitement of the build-up.

THE FINISH LINE (OR IS IT?)
When the three months are up it’s time to finally let him cum. But you’re not going to unlock him! You’re going to make him cum in his cage. And then leave him locked! For how much longer? That’s entirely up to you. After completing this challenge, both of you know this:

- If he made it three months, he can make it indefinitely. You can leave him locked up as long as you want without worrying how long it’s been.

- Teasing and edging, which you’re a master of now, gives him plenty enough satisfaction. His orgasms are now for your enjoyment. Have him cum when it will make you happy and edge him the rest of the time.

- You don’t even need to unlock him to make him cum, he can do that inside his cage. He only needs to be let out when you want him to have a full erection. You can use that as an extra special reward when you’re feeling really generous. Or you can bring your toy out to play whenever you’re in the mood. Leave it caged and don’t worry about it if you're not in the mood. It’s all up to you.

So you can unlock him the next day, or leave him locked another three (or six, or more) months. You’re now confident you can do chastity however you want – seriously or casually, it’s entirely up to you.

Now take the challenge and enjoy!
2 x
Anonymateus
Re: Level-Up Chastity Challenge

Post by Anonymateus »

It’s funny that I would probably lile this challenge more than my wife... she misses my unlocked cock more than I do 😬 I guess I should be thankfull :)
3 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Holy Lockup, Batman! :lol:

Thanks for putting this out there. :x It's not like most keyholders can't come up with new ideas on there own..... :shock:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

- If he made it three months, he can make it indefinitely. You can leave him locked up as long as you want without worrying how long it’s been.
Well? He's not wrong. :lol:
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Anonymateus wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:29 pm It’s funny that I would probably lile this challenge more than my wife... she misses my unlocked cock more than I do 😬 I guess I should be thankfull :)
Yeah, I got the impression reading it that it was meant to be a challenge for both parties, to get both of them to experience a long-term deal and see what they thought. That's what I kinda liked about it. Plus the whole game related theme - Level up!

But my wife's not much of a gamer. Oh well.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:11 pm
Well? He's not wrong. :lol:
You and Mrs. Edge are many levels beyond this challenge :)
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Very exciting concept but a little beyond both of us I think. I'm currently at day 18 of a 35-day complete lockup which I've written about here, but our MO since August has been mostly locked except for wifely desires. She is enjoying my NOvember+, but I think she'll be reaching for the key at 00.01 on December 1st LOL.

And I won't be struggling!
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Every time we go for a longer lockup it always ends early for one reason or another. What I still can't get her to do is let me out for sex and not let me cum. Whenever we start going at it of course the primal brain takes over and I'm not going to ask to be edged and denied or ruined at the moment, but fuck do I want her to say no or stop just short of a finish.

I've asked her to a couple times but either she forgets, feels bad, or would rather just see me cum. Of course at the moment I love it but there is a small let down the next day. Not in a bad way where I have that post orgasm drop like some people talk about but more like oh well time to start counting from zero again.

Still after a few years it's hard to get her into edging and denial for the fun of it. I guess she just can't wrap her head around it. I don't push the issue, it isn't worth it anyway. We have fun and enjoy each other, still young with a lot of years of fun ahead hopefully.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Lockedchef wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:30 am Still after a few years it's hard to get her into edging and denial for the fun of it. I guess she just can't wrap her head around it. I don't push the issue, it isn't worth it anyway. We have fun and enjoy each other, still young with a lot of years of fun ahead hopefully.
Having fun is what it's all about. Sounds like your weight loss challenge is going well, maybe that'll plant some seeds. Keep rolling on.
1 x