On road to starting chastity , questions , experiences.

Living the real life under lock and key
thecuriousone

On road to starting chastity , questions , experiences.

Post by thecuriousone »

Hi to all. A young uncut horny stud here.

Intro
I am sure i can speak for all guys , from the discovery of masturbation , a man's favorite toy is the one he always has on him. Constantly foundling and squandering his precious seed without a second thought.
Quite recently , I feel that release frequently (once or twice) a day seems really obsessive and wasteful (both in terms of time and energy) , so I started to deny myself hoping to be more productive .

The result
I felt great! full of energy and feeling like anything is possible.

Downside
Maybe it has to do with age? I am constantly hard and horny , seeking release.The energy gain has its downsides.
1. short denial periods of 3-4 days and i am suffering from blue balls , sometimes the pain spread to the lower abdomen.
2. constantly hard and leaking.
3. unable to sleep/do anything productive due to constant hard on
As a result, I have to constantly jerk myself off hoping to calm my urge (still denying myself of release) wasting time touching myself in the process.

seeking solution.
So i went online in search for a solution, long story short , I found chastity. naturally , i cant be the on holding onto the keys , which would defeat the purpose. Found someone who is able to hold onto my keys and he issued me the following challenge
1. To help me last longer and be less sensitive , the only time i am release is to be edged and locked back 24/7
2. not allowed to cum until 500 edge is completed.
3. without keys i am unable to simulate myself

Some basic questions hope experienced chastity users can help answer.
1. when you do chastity isit only Chasity , tease and edge ? no release at all? seems cruel to a young stud
2.when wearing it there any visible shape from the outside? e.g short gym shorts?
3. comfortable while wearing / peeing(how?) / sleeping (how you deal with morning wood)?
4.any long term effects from wearing? e.g affect the side of your tool?

feel free to share any other experience you have especially the first few weeks of it. or those in long term lockin without release how do you deal with it? able to function?
3 x
Steve2059
Re: On road to starting chastity , questions , experiences.

Post by Steve2059 »

Hi Curious,

Chastity isn't a kink with set rules, so adapt it to fit your needs. Many chaste readers here will use various types of cage (my own favourite is a short stainless steel one) but others will prefer willpower and the honour system. For some chastity is a 24/7 thing for extended periods (perhaps even permanent) while for others it's a weekend thing. Some orgasm, others get milked or suffer ruins, so there's lots of scope to mix'n'match to your taste. Cruelty and denial are, of course, part of what it's all about for us.

I get where you're coming from (forgive the pun) I think because while I'm currently locked for NOvember and haven't orgasmed this year (review at New Year) I do remember I enjoy a good edging session, so there's an obvious dichotomy there which chastity play is winning at this time. While in chastity I do receive a lot of tease and play in my cage, though nowhere near to completion. I also run chastity play alongside other kinks and fetishes, such as enforced nudity, naked chores and lingerie/hosiery.

When it comes to cages being visible, some aren't and some almost shout their presence. My own cage is short and keeps my penis pointing downwards, so usually there's nothing to attract attention. But some larger cages that point you outwards will really make themselves obvious. I do have some light chinos that are rather tight, and these show off every ring of my cage, so I would avoid Speedos (though some micro cages might even not be obvious here)

In terms of comfort, I certainly don't want to be in pain but I do want to know I'm wearing my device (or else what's the point). A key piece of advice here is to get a cage that fits properly and especially isn't too big. There are lots of sites that show you how to measure properly, or one option is to start with something like a CB6000 which come with many ring sizes and permutations. A close-fitting cage will help with morning wood as your penis will be brought up short before it "get's going" there'll still be discomfort and straining, but not the absolute agony I endured with my first purchase. For peeing, do it sitting down at least until you've had practice (you'll probably want to avoid public urinals in any case) and dab thoroughly with tissue to avoid smells.

Long-term wear in a properly fitting quality cage shouldn't be a problem. While lots of cartoons and captions talk about KHs shrinking our dicks through extended cage wear, this isn't grounded in fact. Points of which to be aware are:
* Open cages with rings are easier to keep you hygienic than closed ones, especially plastic.
*Cheap cages, especially copies of more expensive items, may have rough edges that will chafe.
* Don't be a hero with your cock! You only have the one so take care of it. Any issues, cage straight off.

Welcome to our world, and enjoy (or suffer, which is perhaps the same thing).
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I am locked 24/7 and have been since the day we got HER first cage. Fit is important. Seems most of us think we are bigger than reality reveals. Too long a cage/tube allows the erection to get too far along before trying to contain it. Nocturnal erections and morning wood will become less of a problem as your body and brain adjust to chastity. Will they ever not be a problem? Not completely. I woke up with a 'ball stretcher' early this morning but that was the first time in several weeks.

As Steve said, "Don't be a hero". I was lucky in that I didn't need the adjustment periods of a few more hours each day to get used to being caged. I have had to be unlocked for a few days at a time due to redness/rash. Health is more important than some arbitrary goal being reached.

I had good luck with knock off devices to find the right fit, especially of the Holy Trainer. I started with a CBxxxx type device and quickly found neither Kitten or I liked them. I am now in a HTv3 but she plans to make the switch to a Mature Metal Jail Bird soon.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

1. when you do chastity isit only Chasity , tease and edge ? no release at all? seems cruel to a young stud

A variety of the above. I'm rarely caged but my partner understand my denial fetish and sometimes indulges me. Frankly, sometimes she's just tired and rolls over after her orgasm. Sometimes I'm actively teased and she decides not to let me cum.

I got interested in chastity in my late 30s or so. I did have an issue with my post vasectomy period, and my GP told me if I ejaculated the pain would go away. It did. That took about 5 years after my snip until it stopped completely. The point I'm making is that I do think your body needs to adjust. You're going from jerking off a couple of times a day to multi-months long of edging - that's got to be a shock to your system! Take it slow!

2.when wearing it there any visible shape from the outside? e.g short gym shorts?

Not a lot of people are going to be looking at your crotch. I was one time bench pressing and I looked at myself and did in fact see the outline of the lock. I wear a jockstrap most times I'm locked (and always wear when working out anyway) plus standard gym shorts, and I could see it but I knew it was there. I really doubt that would be true of anyone else. I generally agree with going with the smaller cage sizes, one of the benefits being less noticeable.

3. comfortable while wearing / peeing(how?) / sleeping (how you deal with morning wood)?

Highly recommend an open metal cage. I bought a cheap one from China and it's 100X easier to pee and clean than the CB series. Definitely recommend. Morning wood isn't that painful to me. LOL, when I was using the CB device, it was like the easiest pee of the day because I was straining in the cage and my urethra perfectly lined up. Actually easier to pee than a morning wood uncaged!

4.any long term effects from wearing? e.g affect the side of your tool?

To be honest, I've worried about this myself. A lot of crazy opinions on the internet about this. I don't have any inches I'd like to give up, LOL. I don't think so, no. I agree with prior advice, listen to your body until it adjusts.
0 x
thecuriousone

Post by thecuriousone »

First I would like to thank you all for your generously sharing your experience with a newbie.

Liked the idea of giving up control of my packages and orgasms to the key holder , and stop me from masterbating however the thought of no longer being able to cum when I wish scared the shit out of me. Not to mention I get blue balls easily and my dick is constantly hard even with just a few days of denial! Haven’t been sleeping well with a raging boner through the night

My key holder won’t give me a orgasm though, he like to tie me and my balls , edged me continuously and polish my sensitive head. He allows me to cum in polishing but I am too sensitive to even think of cumming and he casually hinted of what is to cum after my orgasm, the thought of post orgasm torture makes me beg him to not let me cum.
Am only allowed to be polished and edge before being locked up again.

I was thinking a longer plastic cage is better since I can get more “stretch” and looks more comfortable. Have seen some really disturbing pictures of erections in a small metal cage, seems really painful. I guess I should try a open metal cage and maybe a short 1 month duration to start before being caged up permenantly?
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Plastic is only for short term use since those designs are usually enclosed and promote the growth of bacteria. Metal is the way to go, even if you just get something cheap from China to try out initially. Plastic also has a bad habit of cracking and splitting which can cause injury if you don't catch it in time.

There is a thread in the Devices forum called "Shorter is Better" which details the path that most take from longer to shorter cages. The basic thing to understand about erections in a cage is that you either need a cage large enough to hold the whole length (usually not practical) or short enough to prevent it from growing.

A short cage is like preventing the salesman from getting a foot in the door, once the erection starts it is uncomfortable until it subsides. A shorter cage prevents growth and just feels like pressure, not pain. Some of those extreme photos of super short cages with flesh leaking out of them may be intentionally dramatic for effect.

I started longer and moved shorter than I ever thought I'd go but I wouldn't go back.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

> 1. when you do chastity isit only Chasity , tease and edge ? no release at all? seems cruel to a young stud

Chastity and femdom. No focus on my dick.

> 2.when wearing it there any visible shape from the outside? e.g short gym shorts?

No. Not in this device.

> 3. comfortable while wearing / peeing(how?) / sleeping (how you deal with morning wood)?

Peeing standing up. Morning wood fine - device stays in place.

> 4.any long term effects from wearing? e.g affect the side of your tool?

None that I know of. Am on Day 93 of 24/7.
0 x