Orgasm is a big deal ... or is it?

Living the real life under lock and key
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Orgasm is a big deal ... or is it?

Post by Schnoff »

Thanksgiving, I’ve been told, would be an appropriate day. That’d be 131 days since I last came. Not that I’m obsessing over it or anything.

In my fantasy orgasms are a big deal. Tied and teased until he can’t hold on anymore! Required to eat his own semen! And whatever other “big production” fantasies I can come up with. Trust me, there are plenty.

In reality, it’ll be fairly vanilla sex, and Bear will tell me to come, rather than stopping when I’m close. I’ll come once, clean up, and that’ll be it.

And in a way, the fact that it isn’t about me and my fantasies of how grand orgasm can be, is insanely hot.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Orgasm is a big deal ... or is it?

Post by sirmebane »

I feel like it is a big deal. I struggle with the let down afterwards and (sometimes) regret coming when she permits it.

The most honest appraisal is that I'm not impartial and someone else needs to decide what I should have.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

It is a big deal - because properly teased, I have the best orgasms after some tease and denial. I'm in my mid-40s but can regularly shoot my load over my shoulder; I sometimes hit myself in the face. I think it's amazing that my body aligns with my mind/fantasy life so perfectly.

It's not a big deal - it's a little frustrating to look forward for an event for so long and then the actual pleasure is a few seconds long and I also get that "regret" feeling sirmebane describes.

At this point, I average about 2 orgasms per month. Her at least 6.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

In my fantasy orgasms are a big deal. Tied and teased until he can’t hold on anymore! Required to eat his own semen! And whatever other “big production” fantasies I can come up with. Trust me, there are plenty.
Hey, I get this - I'm kind of the same way. In my head.

But when I get into the mindset of long term denial, then physically, the orgasms really are *not* a big deal. I find that I'm actually "satisfied" after giving Mrs Edge a few. Yes, I'm still aroused, but I don't have the overwhelming urges.

She and I get each other ramped up about permanent denial, so the idea of *not* having one is hot, which I guess means that at some level I still want them. But outside of the bedroom, I could actually imagine not having any, so (like you) it's not such a big deal.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:09 pm
Somebody Else wrote:In my fantasy orgasms are a big deal. Tied and teased until he can’t hold on anymore! Required to eat his own semen! And whatever other “big production” fantasies I can come up with. Trust me, there are plenty.
Hey, I get this - I'm kind of the same way. In my head.

But when I get into the mindset of long term denial, then physically, the orgasms really are *not* a big deal. I find that I'm actually "satisfied" after giving Mrs Edge a few. Yes, I'm still aroused, but I don't have the overwhelming urges.

She and I get each other ramped up about permanent denial, so the idea of *not* having one is hot, which I guess means that at some level I still want them. But outside of the bedroom, I could actually imagine not having any, so (like you) it's not such a big deal.
Orgasms are a 'big deal' for me, and are a major component of the 'carrot and stick' method of behavior modification, they are the 'reward' for performing as desired. I get aroused at being denied the orgasm(s) I want, and having my desire for orgasm used as one of the means to compel me to do things I wouldn't normally do, which is another thing I find extremely arousing- such as eating [my own] semen- I am just 'this side' of 'homophobic'*** but for some strange reason I am majorly aroused at being forced to perform/participate in sexual activities that, in my mind, are 'abnormal' or 'unnatural'.

My first *real* foray into forced/enforced chastity involved a month of denial, at the end of which Mrs. Twisted decided to 'reward' me with some PIV, with a catch, if I ejaculated inside her she said she would sit on my face and make me lick her pussy- to me, that was 'dirty', 'nasty', 'queer', men just weren't 'supposed to' do something like that...but it heightened my arousal to such an extent that it was impossible for me to prevent ejaculation almost immediately after she slipped me inside. At least part of my heightened arousal was due to the fact that, in addition to being extremely horny after a month of giving her orgasms while being denied one of my own, we had never discussed her doing *anything* like that, I was in restraints and she was not even aware of the concept of a 'safe word'...which meant that if she *really* intended to do it I had no 'escape hatch', it would be a truly forced experience that I would be powerless to prevent. I've told the tale here (probably several times already) before, so suffice to say that I got my rocks off, she followed through with the 'threat' and I was 'hooked'. I hated doing it (the taste, the smell) and found it humiliating (even more humiliating was the fact that I realized that I was getting hard again while doing such a 'nasty' thing)...but subsequent threats to do it again never fail to arouse me. And, as much as I dislike the actual act, it arouses me to imagine her deciding to force me to 'eat it' *every* time she lets me get my rocks off.

The idea of being permanently denied orgasm does nothing for me, it would detract from the experience. You can't always just be whacking the donkey with the stick, you have to give him the carrot every now and then, else he is liable to just sit down and refuse to perform at all no matter how much you keep whacking him.

I have found that, after a long period of time of reduced orgasm frequency (every one to three months), an allowed orgasm tends not to result in much 'drop', especially if I am re-locked immediately afterward. I *think* part of that may be psychological, and part may be physical- my current hypothesis is that reduced orgasm frequency results in orgasms that are mostly 'ruined' when permitted...although I cannot say whether this is due to weakening/atrophy of the muscles that cause ejaculation because of reduced usage, or because the muscles have strengthened as a result of attempting to *prevent* ejaculation when it is not permitted which, in turn, prevents me from releasing fully when it *is* allowed...and possibly 'enhanced' by the quantity of semen being retained in the prostate in either case.

***(I was raised in a small town, I was not even aware of 'homosexuality' until a day when I was about 12 years old and I saw two guys kissing. Up to that point my reality was that boys liked girls and that was 'normal' and 'natural', anything else was 'not normal' and I was overwhelmed with revulsion at the sight. Although I am currently of the opinion that any two {or more} consenting adults have the right to do anything they please with each other regardless of their gender, and it is none of anyone else's business, the idea of guys 'doing things' with guys still seems 'wrong'...but in a strange, twisted way the idea {and, as I have discovered, the reality} of being *forced* to 'do things' that are 'wrong' causes me intense arousal.

In spite of, or perhaps *because* of, the 'taboos' in my mind, I have some very twisted fantasies indeed...some of which I dare not expose even here where minds are more 'open' to 'unusual' sexual practices/activities.)
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I totally agree the getting the carrot is necessary once in a while but if the teasing is constant and intense enough I can go quite some time with out the ejaculation and survive off the full body convulsions from such intense teasing . I have gone so far as to just have spontaneous leakage I could not control just a n emotions and a feeling like your going to pee and the cum starts flowing . Strange but emotional and no drop in desire .

For certain even though we all enjoy chastity we are all wired a little different .
1 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:17 am but for some strange reason I am majorly aroused at being forced to perform/participate in sexual activities that, in my mind, are 'abnormal' or 'unnatural'.
Seems perfectly normal to me to be aroused by taboo sexual subjects. "Oh, fucking with the lights on! So dirty! So forbidden! Hot!" :lol:

My therapist liked to say that "normal covers a very wide range of behavior", and I believe her completely. Not that this will do much to erase childhood conditioning, particularly if religion was involved. And, yeah, "normal" covers way more than we usually think it does.
TwistedMister wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:17 am The idea of being permanently denied orgasm does nothing for me, it would detract from the experience. You can't always just be whacking the donkey with the stick, you have to give him the carrot every now and then, else he is liable to just sit down and refuse to perform at all no matter how much you keep whacking him.
Sure, if "deny orgasm" is the stick. In our household, it's all carrots all the time. Frequent teasing, denial of orgasm, being told that I'm doing well when I'm obedient, and the occasional orgasm: All part of a "positive reinforcement" way of changing behavior. I don't see being denied orgasm as the stick. I can see how others might.
TwistedMister wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:17 am In spite of, or perhaps *because* of, the 'taboos' in my mind, I have some very twisted fantasies indeed...some of which I dare not expose even here where minds are more 'open' to 'unusual' sexual practices/activities.)
Well, as long as no-one gets harmed (as opposed to merely hurt with consent), I'm sure you'll find an appreciative and supportive audience here.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.