Three kinds of pain

Living the real life under lock and key
UltraWhiteStar
Three kinds of pain

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Hello there,

I am locked since about 3 months witout release in a Custom Chastity „Saint“. Because I am a grower and not circumcised, I am used to deal with the issues that wearing a cage brings along. This is perfectly fine since it serves as another reminder of my fiancée’s power over me, despite us being separated for months. The toughest issues, as I guess is true for most growers, are nocturnal erections. After all this time, I have not found a satisfying solution.

I have encountered three types of pain:
1. Pulling on your balls. That one is well known. For me, it is more the pressure of the base ring on the balls left and right and it is quite unbearable. I was allowed to swap out the base ring to a tighter fit which helped a lot.
2. Folded skin. The skin on the underside of my scrotum is very loose. This means that it is bunched up by the base ring. These folds get pinched during erections which gives a burning sensation. I found that applying silicone lube helps to rearrange the skin if applied only to the underside of the scrotum, otherwise a good lubing will lead to pain #1.
3. Inward growth. I have also experienced pain due to swelling of the parts behind the base ring which seem to push into my lower body. The sensation is unpleasant and can best be described as dull but persistent (similar to getting hit on the nuts). Here it may help to assume a fetal position on your side as it reliefes some of the preassure, but most times getting up to pee and walk it off work better.

What made it worse in the beginning was that the pain makes you focus on the cage, which is arrousing and thus starts a cycle that keeps you from sleeping. That being said, I don’t mind these erections as they tell me that I am still fully functional and morning wood gets the day going, but I could do with less pain.
I have experimented with the cage size. My penis is always touching the cage on all sides unless it completely shrivels up. I have shortened the effective cage lengh to 2/3 by inserting tightly folded up tissue papers but that makes no difference (yes the “Saint” gives you that much access but you are still not going anywhere :evil:). In any case, a different cage is not an option because there is absolutely no way this cage is comming off for at least another month.

Do you know any / all of these pains? What works for you dealing with them?
0 x
Not in control.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Three kinds of pain

Post by TwistedMister »

I found that starting with a larger base ring helped. When able to [mostly] sleep through the night without being awakened multiple times from [attempted] erections, I reduced the ring size (using the CB-3000) to the next smaller size and repeated the adjustment period. Then, I reduced the size again, after another adjustment period I was able to [mostly] sleep through the night, only awakening near (actually, a little earlier) the time I would normally be getting up.

Eventually, you become accustomed to sleeping with the device and the 'dull ache' sensation is reduced or eliminated unless you are being subjected to intense arousal. The ache is caused by the constriction of the ring, I have noticed it as well when using leather snap-straps and other constrictive bindings.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

What I am not clear about is, did I get less sensitive to the pain so I can sleep through erections, or are they getting less frequent?
0 x
Not in control.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I think your body just learns to adjust overall.
1 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Good description. I always enjoy a scientific approach to the madness we’ve submitted ourselves to.
1 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:25 pm I think your body just learns to adjust overall.
That is the pragmatic view. It probably does not matter, but I am still curious.

I also think that it is the mind that adjusts. Fantasizing about sex and masturbation is a sure road to some suffering. The good side is that I have more time on my hands to be productive.
0 x
Not in control.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Okay, I think that one thing that happens is that your erections decrease in frequency and... uh, in hydraulic pressure. That is, when the tube is filled, you sense it and you're not as rigid as you might be, at least, some of the time.

The other thing is an adaptation in your sleep, in the same way that you get accustomed to traffic noises (or lack of them). Your body wants to sleep, so unless your lizard brain causes you to have a raging boner in the middle of the night, you tend to sleep through the smaller events.
0 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Damn my lizard brain. :D
1 x
Not in control.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I had one of those ball stretching attempts about 4:00 this morning. :o
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:34 am I had one of those ball stretching attempts about 4:00 this morning. :o
AND YOU DIDN’T WAKE ME UP???
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird