Question about erections in very short cage.

Living the real life under lock and key
lockednut

Question about erections in very short cage.

Post by lockednut »

Hi
I ve just been trying an A271 Chinese cage. that is a lot shorter than anything else I've tried before. I bought a couple of different ring sizes and found that I had to use the smaller ring (5mm less than I've used before) to stop my balls escaping.
I notice that when my cock tries to get hard the head doesn't get hard but everything behind the ring gets erect. Does this match others experience.?
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Question about erections in very short cage.

Post by KittensBoyToy »

same here. Wife enjoys teasing to make it happen
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Question about erections in very short cage.

Post by TwistedMister »

lockednut wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:31 am
I notice that when my cock tries to get hard the head doesn't get hard but everything behind the ring gets erect. Does this match others experience.?
Oh yeah, when I'm locked it's in a CB-3000, it's big enough that it allows *some* expansion and partial erection (I keep it lube with silicone lube to make sure I don't get 'stuck'), which can be erotically frustrating, but there is more behind the ring.

I've wondered what it would be like to have a shorter, smaller cage but, frankly, the masochist in me finds it extremely erotic to be tormented with a partial erection that I can't do anything with.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted