Giving Chastity and weight loss a try

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: Giving Chastity and weight loss a try

Post by KittensBoyToy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Chocolate Merengue, Pecan, and Apple all scratch made except the apple...Guaranteed to blow ANY diet! :o
IMG_2252.JPG
IMG_2252.JPG (205.18 KiB) Viewed 124 times
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Happy to be Kitten's property!

Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:31 pm

KittensBoyToy wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:46 pm
Chocolate Merengue, Pecan, and Apple all scratch made except the apple...Guaranteed to blow ANY diet! :o

IMG_2252.JPG
Awesome! I'm a professional chef and actually worked all day. I had about 350 in the restaurant Thursday, cooked over 400# of turkey plus sides, and other entrees. We charged almost $50 a person for dinner so of course everything was high-end and from scratch.

I got home and had 1 huge slice of pie my wife had made and red wine after working 13 hours. That's the problem with my business long hours then eating like crap late at night right before bed. Trying to retrain myself to eat more appropriate and better throughout the day. Really though some days.
0 x

Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:17 pm

234.2. Yeah I had a really really bad week.

I probably worked 60+ hours this week with the holiday. Plus had some staffing issues on top of that. If any of you ever worked the restaurant business you might know making really good food is the easy part, it's all the other stuff that makes our business so difficult. I stress eat when that happen,. Have bad meals late at night, plus eat convient food while running around the kitchen, like shoving a sandwich in my mouth on the fly instead of sitting down for a healthy plate of something.

The combination of being locked and thing to lose weight has really taught me a lot about myself the last month. Usually people trying to lose weight that have a bad week don't get penalized the way I am. The cage is really making me pay for that extra pie this week. Feeling out of control horny, aching from surpressed erections, and just a desire to get off to release some stress is pretty difficult right now.

I've been locked for a week, it will probably take me at least two more weeks to lose the three pounds I gained plus the additional two to earn my next release. Being locked in a excellent fitting MM device means no reason to take it off to clean either.

Wish me luck this week. Hopefully my wife is at least in they mood for me to get her off a few times, that's better then nothing. Nobody's fault but my own, time to focus a bit harder this week and find a better stress outlet.
4 x