Giving Chastity and weight loss a try

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
Re: Giving Chastity and weight loss a try

Post by Lockedchef »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:28 am Gamification.
In my humble opinion.
That's the whole idea, make it more fun then just this tedious thing of I need to loose weight. Can't celebrate be eating cake, had to find something else to do I enjoy as a reward.

As far as keeping the weight off after Jan. 2nd it shouldn't be as hard this time. I've gotten better at recognizing the behaviors that makes me gain weight and eliminating them. I didn't gain back all the weight I lost before only about 2/3. So I'm still down 13 pounds for the year already. At least my doctor will be happy at my annual checkup at this point.

I'll cross the January 2nd bridge in a couple months.
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Kitten wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:14 pm I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey. Also, I totally agree that chastity needs to be fun in addition to having a purpose. Without the fun side it would become a chore ... and who needs another chore?

Just a tad bit of history here ... I was a tiny 5'4" person most of my life, was 102# soaking wet in jeans when we were married, topped out at 110# after 2 kids, and in my late 50's I weighed about 145#. I've been on the 'weight loss' merry-go-round for a little over 4 years now. I looked in the mirror one day and a beached whale looked back at me. I promptly got the scale out and stepped onto it. When saw 292 I was mortified! Over the years I had jumped from size 3 to 4x. OUCH!!!

I'm not a chef by any stretch of the imagination, but I am a hell of a cook and taste testing has akways been a biggie for me. KBT is a meat & taters kinda guy (and only has a 37" waist), so down-home Texas cookin' is always on the menu. In addition to that, I'm an insulin dependent diabetic & supposed to eat 6 times a day. Not a good combination for weight loss. I knew that fad diets don't work long term and exercise wasn't an option since I was in a wheelchair 24/7. But I knew I had to DO something.

To make a long story short, I've had a couple setbacks over the past 4 years, like visiting my family up in WA state for a month last summer with lots of restaurants & tons of fast food. That one set me back quite a bit. Anyway, as of this morning I stepped on the scale at 174#. Still have a way to go but am feeling much better & not in the 'chair' 24/7 anymore. All total (including the added pounds I've had to re-lose) I've lost a little over 150# ... that's a whole fluffy person 😂.

Ummm, I forgot to mention how I'm doing it. I decided that changing how I eat could work. And it has! I take smaller portions and no longer subscribe to my old school training of eating everything on my plate ... when I've had enough I just stop eating. I also (most of the time) try to eat healthy snack foods instead of the high fat junk I used to eat for my 3 daily snacks.

Don't know if this is of any interest or not, but just wanted you to know you're not alone in this oh so common life struggle.
That's awesome!!!! Keep up the good work!
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Question for the KHs on this post... how do female orgasms affect your hunger and eating habits? For my wife, an orgasm temporarily removes any thoughts of hunger, but watch out the next morning—she’s ravenous!
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:02 pm Question for the KHs on this post... how do female orgasms affect your hunger and eating habits? For my wife, an orgasm temporarily removes any thoughts of hunger, but watch out the next morning—she’s ravenous!
Good question!
For me there's no hunger or eating habit changes. All I want after an orgasm (almost always several :roll: ) is to cuddle with KBT and fall asleep in his arms. No other thoughts are allowed in. The next day I awaken with the afterglow still present. Once in a while I have a little late morning breakfast with my hubby, but that's an unusual thing for me.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Thanks Kitten.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Sundays are official weight check day and did good this week. Down 3.5 pounds to 238.4. First few pounds are always easy hopefully I can keep up a good pace.

Technically I earned an unlocking later today unfortunately she is working all day today and early early tomorrow. If I get out great, if not I'm sure I'll get my reward eventually. Either way health and weightloss are the goal. I'm feeling good and I'll keep doing my part.
3 x
LockedByBD

Post by LockedByBD »

Was asked yesterday to lose 15 pounds. Once LOctober is over I expect I will be unlocked within a week or so, without having lost much. I like the idea of making a game of weight loss. I'll have to suggest a lock-up with weight loss benefits to my beautiful bride.
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

235 this morning!
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Way to go!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

So I got a reward for losing my weight last night and immediately afterwards I wanted nothing but beer, ice cream, chips and salsa, and all the Halloween candy in the house. I had a glass of water instead.

I certainly wasn't in the mood to relock this morning either. Part of me thinks I'll stay the course and keep up the work of losing weight but I know better. I'm better off starting locked up for now

This system is working so I'll keep it up for a couple more months. After a few solid months of this it should be enough to have established all new behaviors and stay within target weight for a long time.
2 x