Is My Friend Hinting?

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Is My Friend Hinting?

Post by happilylockedman »

A fairly new male friend of mine has referred to "bits" a few times, talking about genitals. The first, and only, place I've seen bits used that way has been here on Chastity Forums.

Have I just been out of the loop? Is "bits" a term that is out there in the general population? Or is he hinting at his own involvement in genital play?
0 x
Adam444

Re: Is My Friend Hinting?

Post by Adam444 »

That's an interesting question and an even more interesting conversation. As a straight man I don't have a lot of conversations with other men about genitals but I think a lot of guys refer to it as their "junk."

I did work with a girl several years ago that was also a model. Her online profile indicated that she was willing to take her clothes off as long as her "bits and pieces" were covered.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

It's probably akin to that phenomenon in which you buy a red car, and suddenly notice how many other red cars are on the road.
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

happilylockedman wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:56 am A fairly new male friend of mine has referred to "bits" a few times, talking about genitals.
I do not find this use of the word 'bits' unusual and it could come from anywhere maybe that's how genitals were referred to in his childood by his elders. Or perhaps one of of his partners has done so.

I'd read nothing into it at all. Besides if he was hinting and you have not takenthe hint by now he would probably ramp things up a little or forget bout it altogether.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Doesn’t the common vernacular in GB use “bits” as a substitute for parts, pieces, and items? Could be word choice based on nationality.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Gargoyle

Post by Gargoyle »

It’s a generic term used by many in the old English colonies.
0 x
anominus

Post by anominus »

Tom Allen wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:22 am It's probably akin to that phenomenon in which you buy a red car, and suddenly notice how many other red cars are on the road.
This phenomenon is usually called "The frequency illusion", but is still also referred to as the "Baader Meinhof phenomenon" - see https://www.damninteresting.com/the-baa ... henomenon/
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Yeah, I was too lazy to look it up. 😏
0 x
Cueball

Post by Cueball »

Monty Python did a whole episode on how to identify the "Naughty Bits" and other parts of the body. So I think the term would be common among python fans.

Tutorial starts about 2:00:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sff2H92YdXs
0 x
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

I refer to my husbands genitals as bits on conversation to be polite. He says junk, cock, dick, nuts, balls and other names. Talking to him and some others I'll use terms equally as crude. In my opinion one man talking to an other man about his bits seems a meak and mild.... But that's just me.
0 x