Why do you do it and who else knows?

Living the real life under lock and key
Orgasm_Denial

Re: Why do you do it and who else knows?

Post by Orgasm_Denial »

Why?
This is what she want (simple), she believes that it will make me better and she like the rush from knowing that I'm uncomfortable for her. Over time she/we learned the benefits of uncontrolled hornyness which is a big plus for her

Who knows?
Few of her close friends know that she rarely let me cum. The mainly think we are crazy to practice such an MO
0 x
------------------------------------
Failing miserably with the cage. Will make it in the end! Mainly because she really want me to

My chastity stories
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:02 pm Who knows? My brother, one of my sons, a few friends, my primary care doctor and my shrink at the VA. We are also members of a private adult club and most of the other members know about it. (Hard to hide when you are walking around naked or in a pair of skimpy underwear that show an obviously strange bulge.)
We can now add our other son, his wife, and the 5 chaste couples & 1 single woman at the wine party we attended in Austin this past Saturday. 😊
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
tecolote

Post by tecolote »

I believe that my wife/keyholder is the only person who knows. Unless she has told someone, which is unlikely.

I'm not even sure why I do it. It's a turn on to release such a degree of control, but why is that a turn on? I don't really have an answer for that question.
0 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

There's my wife, one friend, and about 50 men who I told at a workshop at a men's weekend last spring.

I was hoping that more of the men there would have spoken to me about chastity after the workshop but only one man did. I felt p-r-e-t-t-y nervous before speaking at the workshop but once I started I was fine. This men's group, Connecticut men's Gathering, is a group of about 100 men who come together twice a year. The group is straight, gay, poly, young, middle age and old (that's me).

Why do I do it? Well, when my wife is in a sexy time me being in chastity is sexy. When she's not in a sexy time, like now, I start wondering.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

... is a group of about 100 men who come together twice a year.
Dude... phrasing!

3 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Point well taken. Okay, a group of men who, uh, GET together. :D
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You have a dirty mind, Tom! :o :lol: Do you remember what twice a year is like???? :roll:
Well, I remember that it won't be *this* year. In fact, it's probably going to be none.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

I enjoy it more often than not. During times when I’ve questioned it, my Goddess has replied simply “It’s where you belong.” I didn’t really understand that sentiment at first, but now understand she’s right. And it’s her cock to decide where it goes.

I know she’s told a few of her friends. Crazy how much of me wants to be more open about it.
1 x
MCN Contender
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Because it's a way I can feel good about not having sex as often as I'd like.

KH's sex drive is diminished from what it once was. When we first got together she had a nymphomaniac like sex drive. :D Now, not so much. :(

So, instead of me pestering her until she finally acquiesces, has sex, but (fairly obviously) doesn't enjoy it (which is a real turn off for me :cry: ), we now have much more intimacy, naked cuddling (daily), and she allows me to caress her. :) She doesn't reciprocate, (it's about her, remember) or tease in the classic, textbook tease and denial sense. She knows she doesn't have to have sex since I'm locked up and she knows I know that.

So, I exchange frequent sex for very infrequent sex and daily physical intimacy; KH welcomes the daily intimacy without the 'threat' of having to have sex, and allows me to pet her and cuddle naked with my cage tightly against her bottom in exchange for not having to have sex whenever I want.

edit:
I told one very good friend. Unsure if KH has told anyone, but I'd bet that she hasn't despite the fact that she once said something to the effect of her girlfriend should lock up her husband in male chastity. I'd like for them (KH's girlfriend and husband) both to know about us and start practicing MC.
Last edited by jfenoffti on Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Why? The best answer I can give is that I like having the high libido that comes with frustration. It makes kinky play more fun.

Who knows? A lot of friends have some idea we are kinky. Most of my life is boring, but this has occasionally led to some fun situations. Just a few friends know about my denial ok kink. Most people don’t “get it”. One friend said “you guys are the most normal couple I know...no one would have any idea what you get into.” There’s a lot more kinky stuff we do than chastity......
3 x