Chastity in Winter

Living the real life under lock and key
Steve2059
Chastity in Winter

Post by Steve2059 »

Here in the North of England the weather has taken a turn for the worse, and temperatures have dropped.

I'm finding that in cold weather by scrotum shrinks and tightens, which leads to pulling and discomfort as my cage ring pulls against my balls. It's a similar sensation to having nighttime erections while caged.

Does anyone else find chastity a bit more challenging in winter months?
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Chastity in Winter

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Weather is mild here in central Texas so I may escape all but a few weeks of problems due to cold temps.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Here where I'm at Winter temps can drop to -25F for a period of time. A double-layer LL Bean union suit over a silk base-layer, topped with LL Bean flannel lined jeans helps to keep things a little warmer.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

This topic was discussed before, as I recall. Sometimes, in the heat of summer, I use a smaller base ring. But in winter, I go back to my normal 45mm ring. High and tight needs more space for me. That said, because of the prevalence of air conditioning in the US, I have not used my 40mm ring all summer this year. High and tight, wearing a small base ring, in a heavily air conditioned environment is not pleasant.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:48 am Here where I'm at Winter temps can drop to -25F for a period of time. A double-layer LL Bean union suit over a silk base-layer, topped with LL Bean flannel lined jeans helps to keep things a little warmer.
It also gets that cold at times where I live. My combination is; t-shirt, long johns, jeans, flannel shirt, Carhartt bib coveralls with Carhartt jacket.

I dressed like that before I started chastity.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
filltee

Post by filltee »

I live in the UK. There is no bad weather here just bad clothing choices. The only time cold might present a hint of a problem is when I'm outside and under or undressed. I live alone and do not use the heating in my home. I simply dress for the situation. I started doing this several years ago and I have saved a fortune.

Never have my genitals in any device felt uncomfortable due to the lack of heat.
0 x
cagedog

Post by cagedog »

This has been discussed before and I'll give the same answer as I did then. "put a sock on it!" If I can't do the layered or flannel lined approach, my wife's short white socks do the trick. Pull it over so your fella's fit nicely into the heal.
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in an MM PT for over two years.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

cagedog wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:18 am This has been discussed before and I'll give the same answer as I did then. "put a sock on it!" If I can't do the layered or flannel lined approach, my wife's short white socks do the trick. Pull it over so your fella's fit nicely into the heal.
The sock is a good idea. I'll have to keep that in mind when it gets cold here.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Since central Texas stays pretty temperate in winter I'm not expecting to have many problems during the winter months. We basically have 2 seasons here, summer and that one day in January! :lol:

At the moment it's 46° but the high today will be 74° and an expected high of 78° tomorrow. Our winter attire usually consists of long sleeves and a jacket. But you never know around here, last December we had snow that stayed till the next afternoon with a very cold winter. But then again, we're acclimated to warmer temps & go in search of a parka when it hits 50°.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:07 am Since central Texas stays pretty temperate in winter I'm not expecting to have many problems during the winter months. We basically have 2 seasons here, summer and that one day in January! :lol:

But then again, we're acclimated to warmer temps & go in search of a parka when it hits 50°.
A couple of years ago a question was asked on a woodworking forum I frequent wanting to know what people do when shop temps hit 85 degrees. I responded that I grabbed a light windbreaker, not quite cold enough for a coat or heavy jacket.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!