Chastity in Winter

Living the real life under lock and key
Bird in a Cage

Re: Chastity in Winter

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Kitten wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:07 am Since central Texas stays pretty temperate in winter I'm not expecting to have many problems during the winter months. We basically have 2 seasons here, summer and that one day in January! :lol:
A few years ago I had to work in Houston for a while and the locals described the weather as either “summer” or “August.” Unfortunately, with global warming, it appears that “August” now runs from June 1 through Sept 30. As a desert dweller, I’m okay in the dry heat up to 100f or so. Though I don’t like to ride my bike when it’s above body temp outside. I have a lot of respect for those that can function is high humidity at temperature. I start to get lethargic at 85f in humid environments.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

[/quote]
As a desert dweller, I’m okay in the dry heat up to 100f or so.
[/quote]
I've lived in all of the climates; including Vermont, So. Carolina (on the SE tip), Denver, Chicago, So. Cal, Yuma, Phoenix, the Mohave desert, and Washington state. Oh yeah, and Japanese too. The only thing I dislike about the Texas Hill Country is when we hit triple digits with over 85% humidity. Right now its nice outside ... 69° ... could do without the 89% humidity though. Oh, and the crickets are singing away. The high today was 80° and tomorrow it's supposed to hit 83°.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Lockedtrucker

Post by Lockedtrucker »

I wear a jock strap with pouch and add those disposable hot hands packs
0 x