Finding chastity friendly doctors

Living the real life under lock and key
MeanChristine
Finding chastity friendly doctors

Post by MeanChristine »

I'll start with a long story short since I'm new here. Last October (2017) my husband and I agreed that we would enter a FLR. Soon after I had him peirced for a PA device that would go on basically on New Year's Eve 2018. Not long after that day we realized that eventually he's going to have to go to a doctor either in a device or out. But as he's committed to a 24/7 life of chastity (under very specific rules) even with his device off a fool can see something is up down there. There's pale areas where the devices cover the shaft and glan, I keep him in metal devices mostly which has given his penis a slim pulled look. Not to mention the elongated peircing hole (soon to be holes when I have a apadravya done).

I don't know if this topic elsewhere and I miss it, Am I making too much of it? Should I say f**k it it's his problem?... Which it really isn't since I literally own "it" and basically him now.
I've been looking for a primary care doctor on and off since February or March because I think having a doctor that understands our lifestyle would be a good thing. But where do I really start? If you have advice please let me know. Good night all
1 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Finding chastity friendly doctors

Post by KittensBoyToy »

My shrink at the VA knows about my chastity but the other doctors I see off and on do not. I think my civilian PC would be accepting of the situation since he and I had a very frank discussion a short while back about an ED problem I was going through.

You may have to see different doctors and 'interview' them before finding one. Most doctors and their nurses have probably seen it before.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

While my doc would probably be okay with it, I personally don't want the hassle, so it comes off in the morning, then goes back on when I get back (to home or work, whichever).
0 x
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

My husband also has a VA primary care doctor and other VA doctors. They typically don't need to get at his bits. And if they ever would I'd take off his device. And many of his penis related issues were handled with over the counter or home remedies. But I know there will come a time where his device, penile chastity, and sex life in general with become a topic of some matter. Ive actually spoken to an OBGYN about it and she had some interest in studying male chastity. Unfortunately shes in Cleveland and I don't necessarily think a study means health care... But it's a start.
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

That’s funny. I was going to suggest someone should start a website. How naive of me to not realize someone would’ve already. It’s 2018. It’s all out there...
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@MeanChristine
My hubby was got a couple acupuncture treatments at the VA in Austin. Since he had to lay on his stomach for an hour each time, I removed his cage for comfort. I love that they have a 'family' restroom because I was able to remove it just before his treatment & rechage him right after.
KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:58 am ... I think my civilian PC would be accepting of the situation ...
Newsflash my darling! Dr. A knows all about your cage. After all, he's been my PCM for nearly 25 years. 😃😃😃
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:14 am
KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:58 am ... I think my civilian PC would be accepting of the situation ...
Newsflash my darling! Dr. A knows all about your cage. After all, he's been my PCM for nearly 25 years. 😃😃😃
I'm not sure, but I think I might have talked to him about it, too.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

That's something I never thought about. He doesn't get massages or anything like that but he does see a chiropractor where he lays on his stomach, and sometimes he's on is stomach when hes.... servicing me and he doesn't say a thing. He probably likes it. He's never been one to treat his junk tinderly.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Responsible opposing viewpoint here:

Chastity decides are ultimately sex toys. They don't completely stop orgasm/ejaculation (at least, not for everybody). They can be inconvenient at times. There's nothing *inherently* wrong with removing it for a doctor's visit, or for that matter, an airplane flight, or for anyplace one would be subject to metal detectors and/or public humiliation.

Those of us who rationalize leaving the device on 24/7/365 often do so from some kind of internal contest ("OMG, I've gone 237 days without removing my cage!"). It's not necessarily the best reason.
6 x