Finding chastity friendly doctors

Living the real life under lock and key
Joroincharge

Re: Finding chastity friendly doctors

Post by Joroincharge »

MeanChristine wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:14 am I'll start with a long story short since I'm new here. Last October (2017) my husband and I agreed that we would enter a FLR. Soon after I had him peirced for a PA device that would go on basically on New Year's Eve 2018. Not long after that day we realized that eventually he's going to have to go to a doctor either in a device or out. But as he's committed to a 24/7 life of chastity (under very specific rules) even with his device off a fool can see something is up down there. There's pale areas where the devices cover the shaft and glan, I keep him in metal devices mostly which has given his penis a slim pulled look. Not to mention the elongated peircing hole (soon to be holes when I have a apadravya done).

I don't know if this topic elsewhere and I miss it, Am I making too much of it? Should I say f**k it it's his problem?... Which it really isn't since I literally own "it" and basically him now.
I've been looking for a primary care doctor on and off since February or March because I think having a doctor that understands our lifestyle would be a good thing. But where do I really start? If you have advice please let me know. Good night all
I'd say have him register with an F doctor for starters. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@MeanChristine
I forgot to mention that he was wearing a heavy, cumbersome metal clone cage at the time. I knew he would be very uncomfortable laying face down on the hard exam table without having the ability to shift around. Not sure how it would have gone if he'd been wearing the HTv3s he now wears.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I once went to a massage therapist, forgetting about the cage. Laying face down wasn't a problem, but I asked her to only work on my back and shoulders so I wouldn't need to turn over.
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

On reflection and in all fairness it is I believe wrong to involve others without their informed consent in what is despite being a part of your lifestyle something that many others would consider to be a sexual game or kink.

If you prefer to keep such a tight rein then have him remove his device and then you both attend the doctor together so you always have sight of him and his opportunities to cheat are minimalised. if permitted you could accompany him whilst he is in the doctor's surgery.

I can't imagine anything more uncomfortable even humiliating than having a prostate exam unless it includes having your patner there as well.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

filltee wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:14 am I can't imagine anything more uncomfortable even humiliating than having a prostate exam unless it includes having your patner there as well.
At my last physical, earlier this year, Mrs. Twisted removed my CB-3000 and went with me to the appointment. She came in to the exam room with me. Before the exam started, an assistant briefly discussed her leaving when to the 'personal' part...but it didn't happen. The Doc is a fairly attractive young(er) woman whom we both use as our PCP. When it came time for the prostate exam the
Doc had me lay on my side, picked up the lube and remarked "Oh, I need to get some more lube so you'll be more comfortable" and left the room briefly.

Mrs. Twisted remained, without saying a word. The Doc returned and proceeded with the exam. It was, um, just a bit...unusual...and perhaps moderately embarrassing, to be lying there with my wife watching as the young lady probed. I still don't know why she didn't leave (as previously mentioned) or if she *planned* to stay all along, nor do I know if the Doc's leaving to 'get more lube' was a pretense to give me the opportunity to kick her out. It was definitely a 'first' for me/us.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:58 am [I still don't know why she didn't leave (as previously mentioned) or if she *planned* to stay all along, nor do I know if the Doc's leaving to 'get more lube' was a pretense to give me the opportunity to kick her out. It was definitely a 'first' for me/us.
Interesting. While my wife has never observed a prostate exam, she did observe my vasectomy - and she has basically bragged about to her circle of women friends. I'm not embarrassed or anything but to be fair they gave me a pretty nice sedative and I was flying pretty high at the time. This was a while ago, so my memory may not be trusted, but I think the assistant asked her if she wanted to be with me and she giddily said yes. She later told me that the duct looked like angel hair pasta.

I've seen her bear children, so I guess it's only fair.

My prostate exams are always standing, never had one laying down. In my experience, they happen so fast that it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. All mine have been administered by men, and they almost always make some sort of joke about it. My new GP is a female, and I'm past due for a physical.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

When I was stationed in Iwakuni, Japan I had a physical by a female doctor. When she started to insert her finger I yelled, "God, I love you!". She cracked up and asked if that made it feel better. I told her no, but it made me feel better about it. Every time she saw me after that she asked if I still loved her.
3 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Just to keep priorities straight, the most important attribute of your doctor is that they are... competent. Many of them are, maybe even most, but not quite all. And getting one that isn't, well. So look for a competent doc first, his life may literally depend on it.

If you can find a competent doc who is also a hot female who will give him prostate exams while he's caged, you've hit the jackpot.
4 x