Dreaming

Living the real life under lock and key
Adam444

Dreaming

Post by Adam444 »

Last night I dreamt that I making out on the sofa with my ex-girlfriend and fear striking me as her hand moved toward my newly caged cock. Unfortunately I woke up right after that. I don't seem to dream very often or at least I don't remember most dreams if I have them and I don't recall one about the ex and certainly not one with sexual tones. Of course that left me wondering how she might respond should she "discover" I was caged. Part of me wants to think that she would have really been into it but she also liked to watch me masturbate.

I know that most men here are in a relationship or have a keyholder of some sort, so I'm wondering if that relationship suddenly ended, would you stay chaste? If you were inclined to enter into another relationship at what point would chastity enter the conversation (or would it)? Would a lack of willingness to participate in chastity be a dealbreaker? How about the women? Would you want another chaste man?
Last edited by Adam444 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
happilylockedman

Re: Dreaming

Post by happilylockedman »

Hi Adam444,

Welcome to the Forum. I've sometimes wondered what I would do if I was no longer married.

Without a doubt I would seek a woman who was kink friendly/enthusiastic in addition to having many other wonderful characteristics.
1 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Good question. Haven't really thought about life without my wife/keyholder but i'm not sure if I would be doing this alone. Probably go back to my old ways of taking care of business when the urge arises.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Should I find myself alone I would probably do that thing that involves putting the key beyond one's reach by, for instance, putting it in the postal system.

Knowing me though this would be the parcel the Royal Mail lost forever! Then I would be into serious permanent chastity.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Simply locking my cock in a cage just to have my cock in a cage does little for me, I need to have a woman's touch. I'd need to find a lady with a dominant streak who would enjoy forcing me to do it.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

I agree with TM, but I also know that I’m much more productive when I don’t spend an entire weekend with my uncaged junk in my hand. I would probably freeze a key in a block of ice—accessable, but not overly so.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I’d probably want to stay denied. We’re “on the honor system” and it took years to get to being able to keep from making myself come every 6-7 weeks or so; I wouldn’t want to have to redo all that training when I find a partner again.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Luckily for us ... KBT wouldn't have to worry about it. After so many years together the chance of him having to go uncaged, find an alternator place for his key, or find a new keyholder is less than minimal.

However, if the situation ever arose, I would volunteer to remain his keyholder.
( :twisted: evil grin here :twisted:) 😂
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

My hypothetical is my husband passing away before me. We both have some chronical illness going on so it really could go either way. Still not a bad idea to have an idea what to do in the event, for both of us.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I introduced chastity to Kitten and asked her to hold the keys to stop addictions on my part in order to save our marriage. It is far more than a kink or game to us and, should I find myself alone again, there would be no reason to continue.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!