Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Penis brushing against underwear problem

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi @MeanChristine -
Just out of curiosity, could you write a bit about which devices you've tried, and what you appear to be looking at in the future?
0 x
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

He's been wearing a modified crucible for a while now. He drilled and polished some breathing holes in it around the ridge of the glans. I perfer a different means of locking it. The locks I like are actually more like 316 stainless luggage locks, they probably are. I have two crucibles which was kind of a mistake on my part the first one fits fine but it's shorter than I wanted... So it's a back up. Our very first was a PA5000 which we both thought was horrible. I hated the way it looked, it was light and flimsy and pulled in. He hated the way it felt for some of the same reasons. When his cock would pull in it caused more rubbing. To upgrade from there ordered one from custom chastity and a couple from thinkmax (I think, they were actually on Amazon) which were our first steel devices. The custom chastity was bad but I really started to like the look of stainless steel down there. Keep in mind this is all within the first month. Hubby had to wear the god awful PA5000 for nearly 30 days. He has sores on his tip, sores at the base of his cock. That's when we had to do the sock trick. I even use moleskin on the base of the device which I forgot to mention. When I switched him over to stainless it kept him pulled out more and aimed down.

I now prefer stainless, full tube, with a curve. I like longer length tubes that he cant really retract in (about 5.5"~). No integrated locks, I like lock with a real key and a shanks that can be cut in an emergency. Not ball stretchers attached. I love ball play but not on the device.

We're currently playing on at least on of two near future peicings for him. 1 having his PA converted in to a tilted apadravya which will tilt back and peice his penile core and tendon tip. 2 and I'm really hoping we/he okays this. A mid shaft apadravya which would be through this shaft and urethra. The next devices depend on these. Ideally I'd love to see something similar to the steelwerks titanium princes collar but longer and curved, using a larger fixed ring through the mid shaft and a barbell through his glan. The open ends would aid in cleaning so I wouldn't feel the need to remove it. This is some high hopes, it will involve a long heal time and cost some big $.

I have other plans and options but those are the Biggie's... Seems like a lot of time and planning for a lil cock I don't want anymore.

I do hope that answered your questions Tom. At least it gave you something to read.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Wow. That's pretty hard core for beginners. :lol:

I've actually thought the Alchemist would be pretty cool.

https://www.steelwerksextreme.com/male- ... /alchemist

Personally, I'm against getting any major piercings, so we go with ball-trap style cages. I like the idea of some of those PA locking tubes, but just can't bring myself to get the piercing because it also goes against my "convenience" factor*. I don't want to be spraying urine all over, and need to be able to use a urinal.

*Comfort, Convenience, Security, Sexiness. The 4 factors for devices.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

MeanChristine wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:45 am ...No integrated locks, I like lock with a real key and a shanks that can be cut in an emergency...
I hadn’t thought of that as a “break glass in case of emergency” solution. We use devices with integrated locks to prevent jingling and to hide the lump caused by a padlock. However, I’ve often wondered what would happen if I crashed my bicycle out in the desert and ended up in the hospital... what would they do?

Food for thought.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

Most likely they have seen worse things. It may be awkward for you but that's a risk you take. Just make sure your wearing a device that can be taken off. Don't do something silly like use epoxy to prevent jingling. Most importantly don't do something so silly that they just find some dead guy in the desert with some weird Christmas ornament on on his dick.

Hubbies device does tend to jingle a bit if hes walking around naked. I kind of like it, I think it adds something to the situation. But the jingle goes away when he is dressed.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

At first Mrs Edge missed the padlock, but the convenience and comfort of the integrated lock has been better. Since her preferred sex is me using a strapon over the cage, there's no lock to get in the way, pinch, etc. She likes to feel the cage bumping her ass, and the lock would sometimes pinch or rub. And being a solid tube (open cage tip) there's nothing to chafe her sensitive bits.
0 x