Penis brushing against underwear problem

Living the real life under lock and key
Anonymateus
Penis brushing against underwear problem

Post by Anonymateus »

Hello chastity experts
I tried but couldn’t find much information/suggestions about this problem I have with most of my cages
The problem is that sometimes when walking the head of the penis starts rubbing against the underwear through the cage, very uncomfortably so, specially since I have to walk some 5 miles every day to to work and return home :(

What I did in one of my cages was put a small piece of cloth between the bars and my penis, but it is not a very practical solution as it is a little difficult to put it back in place after peeing, and change the cloth regularly for higiene purposes.

Did any of you face this issue? If so, what are the strategies for dealing with it?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Penis brushing against underwear problem

Post by Tom Allen »

What kind of cage are you wearing?
0 x
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I suffer from this if I'm not careful, especially if I'm in nylon lace panties rather than cotton.

I'm uncircumcised and my cage is an open steel affair, so bits and pieces can poke through and become liable to chafing. I find that a bit of judicious poking with a cotton bud, getting everything back inside the bars, works well.
A favourite pastime of mine is hiking, and more than once I've had things work their way through the bars and start to rub uncomfortably. A short-term solution here is to wrap a bit of plastic (a piece of plastic carrier or a piece of clingfilm for instance) around the end of the cage. This in my experience provides instant and welcome relief, though things can get a bit sweaty if left in place for too long.
1 x
Anonymateus

Post by Anonymateus »

Hi Tom, I have this cage:
https://m.pt.aliexpress.com/item/327919 ... 2791914908

It is a steel cage without any sharp edges (my older one had some and my wife complained about it), with a snug fit and quite comfortable to wear, except for the aforementioned problem.

It’s good to know that I am not the only one who had this problem, will give the plastic film solution a go next time.

Thank you!
0 x
LockedNM

Post by LockedNM »

I have also experienced this problem. In the past, I have used a square of toilet paper rolled up and folded flat about 1/4 inch in width. Then i fold in half over the tip of a cotton swab that is broken in half. Then I use the rigid cotton swab to push the toilet paper through the bars at the tip of the cage. I would leave the cotton swab in there also until I needed to pee. After peeing, I would push the whole thing back into place. I don't like the look, but it functions well. I saw someone post something about using a small square of foam instead (cushion foam, I think) I may try that and see how it goes.
UPDATE: Lately, I have not needed to do anythingat all. I believe that my penis has learned to behave!
Last edited by LockedNM on Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Yeah, that's one of the things that I don't like about the open style cages.

I think the idea of lining that are with plastic is probably the best workaround.
0 x
Anonymateus

Post by Anonymateus »

What is your current cage, Tom? Sorry if you already answered that somewhere else
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Anonymateus wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:19 am What is your current cage, Tom? Sorry if you already answered that somewhere else
Here are some relevant discussions :
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=63001

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63020
0 x
locktom

Post by locktom »

Are there any devices available with a removable cap at the end? That would work well.
0 x
MeanChristine

Post by MeanChristine »

My husband experienced this issue also. He enjoys a lot of out door activities and his device caused some problems. The first thing I would recommend in everyday use while you're getting used to your device is to switch to breifs for the time being. Your bits will shift around much less and cause less rubbing. Next find a sock with fair padding like a hiking sock. It needs to be clean! But it doesn't need to be fancy and new... Don't go buy a $50 pair of socks from Cabela's. Cut the toe long enough to go over your device with some extra. Obviously now, take the sock and pull it over the device so it covers it and some of the penis. Get a suitable rubber band and place it over the sock and the device at it's highest point NOT ON THE PENIS. This will stop the sock from shifting, falling off, and stop the device from rubbing directly on the testicles. If you're still having issues with rubbing you can get a safety pin and pin it through the tip of the sock and the band of your underwear so your cock is always pointed up.

Check your device for any unneeded points or edges. if your handy you can polish your device and make it more comfortable, even lighter if that's a wanted feature of the key holder

Hope my tips helpful. I used some of them with my husband and he's not in a steelwerks all day and night with no real issues but there were hurdles. Good luck

Update:
I just realized that some of you may be starting out in a device that encompasses the balls and the penis. I'm not an expert on chastity devices of experiences but these would be bad to start with as daily wear. The high end hard core devices look hot but will quickly ruin your comment if not your equipment.
0 x