Joroincharge

Re: Chastity Mansion

Post by Joroincharge »

I am a member there too.
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Well, I stopped by for a visit, and in the Vanilla section there was a question about what guys wore at home when locked, and there were several responses for "panties" and maid outfits, so perhaps the membership hasn't quite grokked what "vanilla" means.
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

lockedforfun wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:13 pm Well, I stopped by for a visit, and in the Vanilla section there was a question about what guys wore at home when locked, and there were several responses for "panties" and maid outfits, so perhaps the membership hasn't quite grokked what "vanilla" means.
😂
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

You know, to a truly vanilla couple, all this talk of piercing and locking and obeying one’s wife would be supremely kinky. “Vanilla” exists on a scale :).
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Schnoff wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:07 am You know, to a truly vanilla couple, all this talk of piercing and locking and obeying one’s wife would be supremely kinky. “Vanilla” exists on a scale :).
It's funny, but my wife - despite her preference to keep me locked up for long periods, and have me use a strapon on her, and who really gets off on me whispering about how long I've been locked, and that she should keep me locked forever, and who will get herself very wet by cropping my ass - considers herself to be very vanilla. Seriously.
2 x