LOctober is here!

Living the real life under lock and key
Kitten
Re: LOctober is here!

Post by Kitten »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 am Thanks for the votes in favor of Kitten's thoughts on the situation and LOctober. I wasn't sure if I felt this would be breaking it or not. Hopefully she will have me back in HER HT in the next day or two.

@Namron , really appreciate putting doubling the time unlocked at the end. :roll: Kitten is already considering keeping me locked up without relief through NOvember! :cry:
Doubling the time might work. However, with NOvember right behind, I would have to begin the double time on December 1st. That would put him into lockdown through February 28th. Very interesting concept.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:17 pm
KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 am @Namron , really appreciate putting doubling the time unlocked at the end. :roll: Kitten is already considering keeping me locked up without relief through NOvember! :cry:
Doubling the time might work. However, with NOvember right behind, I would have to begin the double time on December 1st. That would put him into lockdown through February 28th. Very interesting concept.
He meant just adding on and maybe doubling the days I had to be unlocked, not the whole month! :o :cry:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
SusansToy91

Post by SusansToy91 »

Loctober is here and we are 8 days in...We are new to MC so I'm hoping to make it...Like I have a choice now...KH/wife says we will make it...I hoping to finish it off. KH told me I can be un-locked for my birthday in November. I reminded her it was the 24th...She just smiled and gave my cage a little rub...
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten decided yesterday that the rash was cleared up enough to lock me up again so I was only out for 2 days. She does plan on keeping a close watch and having me clean the tube every night. For now it's game back on for LOctober and keeping my fingers crossed that there are no more problems. 8 days down and 23 t0 go!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Kitten checked me last night. Everything looked good but she put some cream on me and had me sleep unlocked. I'm going to shower and shave and will be caged as soon as I dry off. Great to be back in and ready to (not)hang in there for the next 22 days! :P (That could be 79 days if Kitten decides to enforce NOvember PLUS penalty time for the few days I had to be unlocked to heal...) :cry:
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
NeedingToBeLocked

Post by NeedingToBeLocked »

Doing LOctober by default. As I am currently locked Since September 13 and will not be unlocked until November 9th after dinner. And what a weekend it will be.
1 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:39 pm He meant just adding on and maybe doubling the days I had to be unlocked, not the whole month! :o :cry:
LOL! We'll see my love. :?:
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Challenge today. Hour and a half drive (each way) for a medical appointment. the ring can tend to pinch when sitting that long and, obviously, I won't be able to do much moving around t relieve it. Such is our lot in life!

TWENTY days to go....
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The drive went off without a problem from the cage. At least the countdown starts with a 1 now...19 days to go!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:06 am The drive went off without a problem from the cage. At least the countdown starts with a 1 now...19 days to go!
I do enjoy your teenager-like enthusiasm. It reminds me of when chastity was new to me as well (not that I’m an “old hand,” but we’re approaching half a decade of play, the last three of which have been 24/7).

Here we are on Oct 15 and my annual counter reads eleven orgasms. Not quite as restrictive as some on this site, but not a bad average. Oct 15 = 288 days gone in 2018. 288/11 = once every 26 days on average. I have a feeling that next year, the average days between orgasms is likely going to go up. *sigh*
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.