Cheating on your wife

Living the real life under lock and key
easy going
Re: Cheating on your wife

Post by easy going »

Steve2059 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:12 am Unless you want to bring the fact of your unexpected metalware up in conversation on your first date - good luck with that! : -
Personally, ild love to do that! I can't imagine all the fun ways that would pan out!

But I'm not a cheater...I'ld get permission first, whichh will require many shots at the bar!
1 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> Chastity's biggest help for us has been as a vehicle for us to talk about sex. We never used to, sad to say.

I hope I'm not completely derailing the thread. Just ... I hear this a lot from kinky folk about the perils of being intimate with "vanilla" folk. "They don't talk!" is the eye-rolling, mock-but-real frustrated cry. "You lead with "So hey, what turns you on? What do you want to do?", and it's as if you had kicked the puppy!"

If you want to take anything at all from the kink world, it's that. Talk. Talk some more. Talk about all the hot and vulnerable stuff. The more vulnerable, the hotter.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Xileh

Post by Xileh »

I would NEVER cheat on my wife. I'm more in love now than 40 years ago.

However, I am often hit on when traveling. I have no idea why. I may go to happy hour, with my book, to read and chat with the bartender. A wedding ring and being boring as hell, seems to be a magnet. No signals sent.

I've told my wife and now she wants me locked when out of town. She doesn't worry about my intentions, it's the women. I follow her instructions, but she has nothing to worry about.
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Xileh wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:50 pm I have no idea why. I may go to happy hour, with my book, to read and chat with the bartender. A wedding ring and being boring as hell, seems to be a magnet. No signals sent.
Maybe it's just the challenge of someone that isn't interesting or a lack of belief that they are being ignored. I never figured out why, but it worked.

Many moons past, when I was a young 'twisted steel, sex appeal, silver tongued, golden throated devil' Marine I was stationed in Quantico, VA. I would got to Fredericksburg to a bar right across from the main entrance to William and Mary College. It had just gone coed and was still almost all girls. I would sit at a table sipping my beer and read (usually Shakespeare, Thoreau or something else heavy). Almost always some girl would ask if she could sit down. I would invite them to and go back to my book. In a few minutes she would ask what I was reading. They just couldn't seem to believe I didn't drop my book and hit on them. A lot of the times it was nothing more than an evening of pleasant conversation with a young lady. Many times I wound up getting back to the base at 4 or 5 the next morning after a GREAT night. Twice it turned into a longer relationship. One even took me home to meet her parents!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

happilylockedman wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:51 am I cheated on my wife, ... I was terrified that I had destroyed my marriage. I started seeing a therapist, she eventually agreed to go with me to couples counseling....

At this point our marriage is better than it ever had been in the 38 years we've been married. I introduced chastity about a year and a half ago. She's okay with it, ...

Chastity's biggest help for us has been as a vehicle for us to talk about sex. We never used to, sad to say. Now that I'm better at opening up about myself sexually and she's better at listening we're doing a whole lot better.
Ditto. Just the number of years are different. Very similar, but different. Same positive outcome.
0 x