Any medical problems at all?

Living the real life under lock and key
thewave22

Any medical problems at all?

Post by thewave22 »

I was wondering.
Beside for shrinking that is probably a myth, are there any other health conditions that might occur due to long term use of chastity?

What about skin conditions? irritation? doesn't have to be fatal or irreversible, but from your experience, did you had anything worth sharing?
Also:
How to deal with sleep deprivation due to night erections? how long until you figure it out?
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Any medical problems at all?

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I have only been in enforced chastity a little less than 3 months. I still get woke up by night time erections but not as often, especially since Kitten has me locked in HER HTv3. Proper fit has helped.

I still get occasional irritation on my sack from the ring but an application of Monistat 7 Chafing Relief Powder Gel and it clears up fairly quickly.

There have been a few times when the ring rubbed a raw spot on my sack that required being unlocked and a cream like Bacitracin or Neosporin applied for a day or two.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

A properly-fitting device should be risk-free - with proper care.

I think the biggest risk is getting precious or obsessed with 24/7 locking, by which I mean it becomes so important that one is tempted to take risks to keep the device on, neglecting chafing, cuts and hygiene.

If one is in pain or detects problems with skin such as chafing or pinching - get the device off until the Family Jewels are OK again. And stay fresh.

I prefer an open SS device for several reasons including weight and design, but also because its open ringed design means I can easily see what's going on down there.

Suffering the embarrassment of medics discovering you in a CB is one thing, but having to present a maimed cock to them that is your own fault is on another scale of humiliation (not from experience I hasten to add :-) )
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Like mentioned, with proper care and fit there really shouldn't be many problems. My hubby has been locked up for 5 years, every day. In the beginning he had some edema around the gap of his cage but that was once or twice and it hasn't happened since the very beginning. With much longer term wear (months without release at all) he's gotten some redness or a sore here or there but nothing crazy or that would make us stop or anything.

Seriously, the night time thing is not that bad that I would call it deprivation lol hubby might wake up a night or two a week (sometimes, not every week) and need to take a trip to the bathroom or do some math in his head but it's not like he's up for hours with a raging caged attempted boner.

Hope that helps. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

I've just about experienced all the things people have mentioned, but not with this current device. I find the lack of issues vaguely sinister...
0 x
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

I’ve had a swollen prostate for a while now but I’m getting to that age where it’s not that uncommon. My doctor didn’t seem concerned. And I can’t say for certain it’s telated to the cage or play. As far as cuts and abrasions things tend to sort themselves out rather quickly with no long term effects. Once I did have to go to the bathroom and my cage blocked the flow and it caused some minor bleeding that has never reoccurred. Now I make sure the pathway for the flow is as free as possible.
0 x