An error of judgement on my part

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

An error of judgement on my part

Post by sirmebane »

After a month long break in being caged earlier this summer, I wrote my wife and let her know I missed it. I explained that she didn't have to unlock me so often and feel obligated to provide relief.

She has a servant's heart and always wants to please which is one of the reasons I married her. We get along because we're more worried about each other than ourselves. In the world of chastity this had the unfortunate outcome of her wanting to show me a good time instead of getting focused on denial.

We talked and she agreed to immediately lock me up while she thought about the guidance I'd given her.

Now I'm about to finish my sixth week in the cage without so much as time out for teasing or even an erection. I'm seriously considering getting down on my knees and begging her for sex. I made a serious attempt to get her interested last night and while she enjoyed the attention she gave me a firm "no." She's had a few orgasms in the time I've been locked up and given many foot rubs. I get teased before bed, she'll then role over and sigh... "sleep well."

She has become much more comfortable with her role as keyholder while I am beginning to regret asking her to deny me quite so vigorously.

Be careful what you wish for...
Last edited by sirmebane on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
5 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
KittensBoyToy
Re: An error of judgement on my part

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You might as well accept and enjoy your fate since it doesn't look like you have any other choice.... :o
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Lockedforwife

Post by Lockedforwife »

I think we’ve all seen the captioned pics to the effect of “real chastity begins when you want out” lol

Good luck 👍🏻
0 x
Keyheld by HesLockedImHappy, the love of my life

Current Device: A274
Last Orgasm: January 1, 2019
Finn

Post by Finn »

Partly how we ended up with me using toys on my wife, instead of being un-locked for sex. She doesn't have a huge sex drive, and was happy with her own orgasms with toys, while I was locked. She likes me locked, I missed the intimacy. Now we try and make a point of having sex about once a week, but we no longer use the original equipment, and went with a strap-on for me to wear. It does suck to be locked for long periods with no sexual release, but it's what we want when we are/were horny and masturbating. Reality isn't as much fun as our sexual fantasies, but if you accept the chastity, and focus on giving pleasure, it gets easier. For me/us, being locked and giving pleasure is sex. That can be sex with the wife, or massaging my keyholder (different people, same rules) and it most often doesn't involve me even getting unlocked.
1 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Just updated my journey...

I'm not getting out anytime soon. I'm getting a little scared. <grin>
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

Doesn’t sound like an error of judgement. Sounds like you got what you wanted. lol.

My gf has me locked for the first time in a while and didn’t unlock me last night during play for the first time maybe ever. I guess eventually they buy into the role and are willing to push us further than they felt comfortable with prior.
1 x