A272 long term

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Re: A272 long term

Post by Finn »

Well, managed to sleep in it. Had to get up and pee twice, to reduce partial erections. Not super painful. Just uncomfortable. No extra nut inflammation, which has traditionally been my chastity device downfall. It managed a decent erection when my wife decided it was sexy time this morning. It didnt interfere with the strap-on that I wear, which is an improvement on the plastic cb that had the lock area poking her in the past (We switched to a jelly style cage for sex usually). The little square of foam kept me from poking through the bars too badly. My wife and my keyholder are both happy with it all, and keen for me to be locked up as much as possible. Will see how the small cage does for out and about this week.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

I'm wearing the A271. It's the shorter version of the A272. I found mine on Amazon a while back but I can't find it there anymore. It's similar to this one on dhgate.com, but without the spike ring:

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/an ... 0766541674

I love mine and have worn it pretty much on a constant basis since I got it. Going as long as a month or more without ever taking it off. I did take it off for a two week family road trip over the summer, but was right back in when I got back. Since it's shorter, I rarely wake up with night time erection issues, but when I do it's much easier to deal with and not as severe as my old device. The base ring I think is where it really shines. The shape of it is very comfortable with how it conforms to my body. It doesn't sag and keeps the cage up tight. Plus the lightness of both the base ring and the cage itself really helps it from sagging down and being uncomfortable.

It's gotten to the point where we've bought a key safe and I handed over the keys to my wife. She keeps the key locked away (no emergency key) and she lets me out when she wants to :D
3 x
Currently Wearing: A271
Finn

Post by Finn »

The base ring is amazing for sure. My only issue is/was the chafing where I poke through the end. I went with the shorter tube, but am (was) 7.5" hard, although when soft, I can stuff it mostly in there! With a wee protective shield on the tip, I almost forget its there, and have no problem if people come over and I'm locked. Couldn't say that with the bulky stuff. The irritation of my nutsack is actually getting better, despite wearing it for 2 straight days! That says a lot about the design. I never thought I'd manage to stay locked 24/7, but other than sports and the motorcycle, this should do it.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Finn

Post by Finn »

Well dang. Wore it to bed 3 times. First time was fine. 2nd time I had some pains from night/morning wood, and being a stomach sleeper doesnt help. Noticed few small marks on my shaft when cleaning up the next day. Wore it for a long stretch and to bed again, and the marks were bad enough that I can't wear a proper cage till it heals. Not sure of the cause though. There's very tiny tiny gaps between the tube and the ring it's made with, but don't see how skin could catch. Other than that, I got the smaller tube, and it really only holds a bit of me. There's quite a bit of loose skin all around the base of the tube, and maybe that's where the pinching happened in the night. Bummed because I was loving being locked for a few days in a row, and having something stealthy and comfortable enough to wear out and about. Going to order the longer tube model and see how that might work for night wear. The ring is not bad, but I am a bit sore from that in the night as well. Need to wake up and not just be half asleep with caged wood. Broken skin on the manly bits is no fun!!
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Keeping in mind that everybody's anatomy is a little different, the A272 is the best thing that I've worn, period.
Thanks Tom took your advice for something better until we can get one made.
Looked for the A272 but found Steel HoD S87 on House of Denial's website and preferred the more bars at the tip which with the small hole works well with a PA padlog.

On the 4th day of this now. Glad to be back in steel rather plastic I always rinse when I piss when I can. No odours.. its perhaps the most comfortable device I've worn to date. and its lack of bulk makes it motorbike friendly device if you have a bike you know exactly what I mean.

I really ought to take it off to check everything is ok inside the tube part but neither od us wants me to. It is snug so will need to come off for cleaning at some point and then I'll see if the air is managing to circulate at all.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

[/quote]

On the 4th day of this now. Glad to be back in steel rather plastic I always rinse when I piss when I can. No odours.. its perhaps the most comfortable device I've worn to date. and its lack of bulk makes it motorbike friendly device if you have a bike you know exactly what I mean.

[/quote]

I can sit on my bike, but still not sure about actually riding with it yet. My bike has a pretty tall tank and fair reach to the bars, making the junk to tank interface a bit dodgy! Will see though, but if there's any distraction, I don't mix it with riding. What bike have you got?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

filltee wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:54 am Looked for the A272 but found Steel HoD S87 on House of Denial's website and preferred the more bars at the tip which with the small hole works well with a PA padlog.
Personally, I dislike that tip because it's not as easy to line up to use the urinal. However, I do understand that it probably makes a PA lock easier. My thinking is that with a PA, it's already more difficult to pee in a straight line, so at that point, what's the difference.

As far as hygiene, hunt around for what I've written about using lotion instead of oils. I had a quick removal for cleaning - first time since mid August - and everything was still fine.
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

Finn wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:17 am
[/quote]

I can sit on my bike, but still not sure about actually riding with it yet. My bike has a pretty tall tank and fair reach to the bars, making the junk to tank interface a bit dodgy! Will see though, but if there's any distraction, I don't mix it with riding. What bike have you got?
[/quote]

BMW F650 which is the same seating and riding position as with several other BMW notably the R1200GS I was locked 24/7 when i had one of those. Bikes are my everyday transport I never got round to doing a test for anything else.

I'm thinking a practically laid down sports bike position like the S1000RR would have its challenges for a chaste male.
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:26 am

Personally, I dislike that tip because it's not as easy to line up to use the urinal. However, I do understand that it probably makes a PA lock easier. My thinking is that with a PA, it's already more difficult to pee in a straight line, so at that point, what's the difference.

As far as hygiene, hunt around for what I've written about using lotion instead of oils. I had a quick removal for cleaning - first time since mid August - and everything was still fine.
I have found that I can piss in an almost straight stream with this arrangement but I started sitting down to piss after my first attempt following my PA. It just makes more sense.

I will look into the lotion thing IF I seem to be having any challenges but so far using Johnson's Baby Oil Gel which I have for years seems to up to the task.

I was asked if I needed to remove it for cleaning yet and when I said as far as I can tell no... I was met with Oh good and big smile.

Getting out much less frequently for cleaning looks as though it will become the norm.

A cage similar to this perhaps but with a more internalised method securing through the PA might be what We have been looking for.
1 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

Update on my fit issues. I found a tiny gap along where the ring that the pins are welded on, and the tube section meet. My skin was getting impacted into the gap, as small as it was, and then pinching at various times. I ran a tiny bead of JB weld epoxy around the inner lip and sealed the gaps. Hopefully this fixes the broken skin issue. Anyone else find a gap or gaps in the sections of the tube on these models?
0 x