A272 long term

Living the real life under lock and key
filltee
A272 long term

Post by filltee »

We're starting to like the look of your A272 though My lady says it should have more bars and I agree.
May I ask what is like for really long term with no removal.

It is a future ambition of my SO that I have a device that does should she so choose not need to come off again.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: A272 long term

Post by Tom Allen »

I moved this topic to the general board.

Keeping in mind that everybody's anatomy is a little different, the A272 is the best thing that I've worn, period. The solid tube prevents stimulation. I had the version with the flat rings, but my skin would swell up through the ring and be very painful. Note that the A272 has a slightly shorter brother, possibly called the A271. I picked the 272 because it was slightly shorter than the CB3000/Fort, which had been my favorite up until now.

I've been in this pretty much 24/7 since February. I've had a few days out for airline travel reasons. I've had a doctor's appointment for which I removed it, then locked up when I got back to work. I had a day where I was doing something risky, and Mrs Edge didn't want to chance anything happening. I've removed it for some longer bicycle rides; it comes off when I've got my gear on, and I put it on in the shower as soon as I get back. I have a split saddle, so I've worn it for shorter rides.

When it comes off for occasional cleaning, which is only once or twice a month, it's off for literally under two minutes. I can hold my breath for the amount of time it takes to wash up, run a soapy cloth on the inside, and lock up again. I don't even have a chance to get hard.

In the morning, I put some hand lotion on a q-tip, and swab it around the inside. This allows me to more easily line up at a urinal, and actually helps to keep things cleaner. I shower at night, and the lotion rinses out. I go to bed without putting more lotion in, allowing my skin to dry off a bit. The lotion works much better than oil, which tends to trap body oils and germs; with oil or silicone based lube, the cage had to come off weekly for cleaning. Switching to lotion made a huge amount of difference; I'm sure I coudl go longer than a month if need be.

The open cage end is not even big enough to allow my little finger past the first joint. The inside diameter of the cage is about 33mm, which doesn't seem like it would make much difference compared to the 35mm of the CB3000/ Fort, but it's enough to make things much more secure, and gives a better fit so it's not sliding around all day. The wide cuff ring provides a little more surface area than the CBX rings, and that also helps to keep things in place.

Hunt around this forum and on my blog - I've written a few things on it already. Again, everybody is a little different, but for me, this particular device has been great.
4 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I changed out from a MM Watchful Mistress back in January of this year and I could not be happier. Fits me like a glove, I feel more secure in it and it's lighter in weight than the other MM devices I have owned. I'm in it weeks at a time without any release and I have had no issues. It also looks as good as the first day I put it on. Very happy.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Unfortunately, it only seems to come in one size.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:11 am Unfortunately, it only seems to come in one size.
The next size down is the A271. The rings are 3 different sizes.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Dont get too caught up in the A272 or A271 label. Different sellers give the same products different names. I have this one:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/high-qua ... 98200.html
Which is fairly close to the same style. They are both 304 stainless. But, the tube length is 45mm instead of 60mm. The seller just calls it the S741. (Note, mine also came with the good lock with 4 individual tumbler holes - I have not had any issues with it).
So, you can easily find something that meets your size requirements and is in the style you desire. Just search the site until you find what you are looking for.
1 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I am interested in trying the A271, as well. My spouse likes the look of the integrated lock as it may not protrude as much. We thought about the security screw at MM but she likes the idea of a keyed lock. However, the S471 on DHGate is $23.95 and the A271 on Ebay is about $10 and it looks to be the same thing. I don't mind paying for quality, but are these the same device?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I think they are all made by the same company and what you see on the sites are individual resellers.

Edit: this one on AliExpress looks to be the same thing, and with the better style of integrated lock.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32726292402.html
0 x
filltee

Post by filltee »

Starting to like the look of the A272 as a interim device

Any suggestions please on how I could utilise my pa to add to security we'd prefer if there is a good alternative way to not use a pa padlock we're thinking of something more integral than hanging outside the tube.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Sorry, since I'm not pierced, I don't have any practical advice.
0 x