Integral locks

Living the real life under lock and key
filltee
Integral locks

Post by filltee »

the integral locks like on the HT which are truky integral with no sticky out bits with sharp corners are great but..

Existing ones are flimsy. I had one get stuck and freed it up with WD40 appliesd and left for about 4 hours. I had one in a pa padlock get stuck permanently oil did not do it so I cut it off.

Whislt waiting for the new pa padlock the lock in my HT came out during the night and I woke up with just the A-ring acting as a cock ring and very erect penis.

We have now accumulated a number of these brass inserts for the integral locks all of which work with one of two key cuts.

Some one is going to earn a small fortune if they could produce a more robust lock with far more key variations

That is of course if no one has found a supplier whose cashing in on the idea already.
0 x
Finn

Re: Integral locks

Post by Finn »

I'm about to buy one with an integral lock. Hoping it holds up! Not something I'd take to a locksmith for repairs!!!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Are you getting the original German ones from the Holy Trainer or the keptforher.com site? Or are these the Chinese copies?
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I'm trying a few metal ones from Amazon. In a pinch, I can swap out the lock mechanism for a bolt. With us, the chastity device is more symbolic, like a collar, than an absolutely secure device. My plastic devices keep breaking, and we're looking for a design that is decently discreet under jeans.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
slave d

Post by slave d »

i have been using the same Chinese knock off integral lock for over two years with zero issues. In that period we have changed device on a number of occasions but kept with the same integrated lock unit and have all the others as spares. We maintain the lock by applying a drop of oil after each bath i have (i’m a bather rather than shower) and we work the key a couple of times to ensure the mechanism is oiled. As i say we are yet to have a failure. Oh and i also sanded the sharp edges off with fine wet and dry no problems including in the lock “holder” area.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I guess I lucked out. I also have a Chinese knock off integral lock that I have worn since January 2018 and I have done nothing to maintain it. My wife will remove the lock maybe twice a month and it still looks and works fine. In hindsight a drop of oil or graphite would probably be a good idea now and then. :roll:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I just had this same conversation on Reddit, so I'm pasting my reply.

I have not been able to find those here in the US, but I have been able to find decent ones on DH Gate and AliExpress.

First, note that the better locks have individual tumbler holes, [like this](https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1MRduQFXX ... XFXXX6.jpg). The poor ones have a thin, brass strip swedged (stamped) across the top, and is prone to just popping off. Although I imagine that you could lock it into position, pop off the brass strip, then fill the hole with epoxy...

Anyhow, none of the saved links that I have to sellers with the better locks are good, so I'm guessing that whoever was supplying has run out. You may be stuck wtih the Holy Trainer site, or the [keptforher.com site](https://keptforher.com/product/holy-trainer-magic-lock/). Note that the price is higher because you're paying for a name brand German lock.

It occurred to me that it might be worth it to buy a couple of cheap Chinese devices just for the lock.

Edit: [This German lock](https://www.steinlock.com/burg-wachter- ... iture.html) seems to be the correct 6mm design, but you might be able to get more information from the company. Unfortunately, it's not any cheaper.

Edit 2: I found them on Amazon UK, but not in the US.
0 x
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

Tom, thanks for the Steinlock link. Up to now, my only US-based source for these Burg Wachter ME/2 (yes it is indeed the correct part) was KeptForHer, who sells them as replacements for Holy Trainers (and their keys' handles are embossed with "Holy Trainer").

To those who have problems with their Chinese knock-offs of the ME/2, you really should get one of these genuine German-made ones. For one thing, they don't come apart on you, the mechanism turns smoothly, and the tumblers are made with a much higher precision (which means there are many more keying variants)
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
filltee

Post by filltee »

slave d wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:29 pm i have been using the same Chinese knock off integral lock for over two years with zero issues. In that period we have changed device on a number of occasions but kept with the same integrated lock unit and have all the others as spares. We maintain the lock by applying a drop of oil after each bath i have (i’m a bather rather than shower) and we work the key a couple of times to ensure the mechanism is oiled. As i say we are yet to have a failure. Oh and i also sanded the sharp edges off with fine wet and dry no problems including in the lock “holder” area.

MsM’s ld
Yeah we do all that. And I have a PA padlock. the lock from that I rotate with others I first soak it overnight in vinegar which removes any salt-like deposits that build up despite rinsing after pissing and daily showers then it gets the WD-40
0 x