Does anyone here ever worry about what would happen if you had an unexpected medical emergency?

Living the real life under lock and key
easy going
Re: Does anyone here ever worry about what would happen if you had an unexpected medical emergency?

Post by easy going »

For me, I have the cb6k, and it says specifically- if there's an emergency all you have to do is twist on the locking pin and everything comes apart- so I don't worry too much about an accident if I'm conscious, but I know -especiacially- with heat injuries, that the body swells up and if you were wearing tight objects ie belt, shoe laces, etc, that extra damage can occur.

So my only worry is that I won't be awake to loosen up my articles of clothing ..but I don't worry about it much
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
Steve2059
Re: Does anyone here ever worry about what would happen if you had an unexpected medical emergency?

Post by Steve2059 »

I used to worry, now not so much. I think that A&E (ER in the US) doctors must have seen everything going and a little metalwork will hardly faze them. I exclusively wear frilly thongs, often with hosiery, and shave, so if you're in hospital and the A&E erupts in laughter - it's probably me!

A few years ago I did manage to get a purple 7-inch dildo stuck up my butt and spent an entire buzzy night in abject panic in having to go to a hospital. Fortunately I was able to expel the thing the next morning, but a very salutary lesson was learned. It's probably worse for me because my wife is a nurse and I could well have been recognised.

But really, if I'm ever in that position, embarrassment will be the least of my worries.
2 x
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

Yes I’m also terrified and anxious. Or I’d wear it near constantly. I was in and out of doctors appointments a lot the last few years and didn’t feel comfortable with it on. Same with the dentist etc. I’m no so much worried about car accidents and stuff but more like heart attack or even the cage pinching in a horrible way.

Also i have had some odd situations (bleeding from not cool places, etc) that make me leery about doing the long term stuff I fantasize about. But now that my gf is on board I think we will be pushing the envelope.

Also Xanax and Prozac has helped my anxieties some. I don’t care as much about what others may think anymore. Actually I’m relieved when someone finds out cuz I don’t have to hide it anymore.
0 x