Back in The Cage!

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Back in The Cage!

Post by happilylockedman »

Finally, back in the cage!

I had developed some problems from shaving my privates and have been uncaged for longer than ever since starting with chastity. Probably about a month. At first I was very aware of the cage's absence, then it became the new normal. Not bad, but I missed the feeling to the extent that I wore a base ring several times, just to feel its gentle constriction.

Yesterday morning, just before I left, my wife called me over to the bed. I looked at the clock as our snuggle became sexual. She undid my pants, pulled down my underpants and played with my cock. I turned my attention to her and quickly brought her to orgasm with my hands. She asked if there was anything she could do for me, was there anything I wanted? An orgasm was being offered.

I haven't had an orgasm in over two weeks and the thought of one was sweet but I said "Lock me up".

I'm sure this didn't come as a big surprise to her since I've been agitating to be locked up for a while now. She knows all the good that's come to our relationship from my being in chastity but she's still ambivalent about my being caged. Although she seldom takes advantage of it she says that she likes being able to access my penis when she wants, without bothering with unlocking anything. I get that, but I do so like the cage.

Anyway, after a minute or so she asked me "Which cage?"

"The black one", I said.

She got it from the drawer, took the chain from her neck and handed me the key. I unlocked it, got the base ring on but needed lube to get the cage on (I was a bit excited). She took the key, slid the lock in place and locked it.

"I'll let you out when I feel like it."

M-m-m-m. I loved the cage's familiar embrace.

Early this morning I was half awake in bed. I snuggled against her as I luxuriated in the feeling of my cock swelling against the cage.
3 x
Michele

Re: Back in The Cage!

Post by Michele »

Yay! I love that some guys are just more comfortable in their cage at this point! Hubby is that way. I love that that's his new normal!
4 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Critter228
Re: Back in The Cage!

Post by Critter228 »

I would like to get to the point that it is the new normal.
0 x