A few questions from a part-timer

Living the real life under lock and key
sub2femdom
A few questions from a part-timer

Post by sub2femdom »

Hi all,
I've been a part time chastity wearer for quite a while. I generally do it for self-excitement, and occasionally participate in cuckold play with female doms while in chastity, the basic tease/denial stuff.

My device of choice has always been the cb6000. I love the way it surrounds my penis completely and allows little to no stimulation to pass through. When I first got it, I could only wear it for short periods of time, 10-15 minutes, with the largest u-ring it came with. After that it was too tight and painful, so I was delighted when they started selling the 2 additional oversized rings.

However, even with the largest oversized ring (58mm), it's still a hair too tight and apparently I have really big balls. Once locked in it, they are stretched to their max, and while the largest oversized ring does allow me to stay in it for more extended amounts of time, I've only once made it through overnight completely.

An additional, and rather embarrassing issue is that if I wear it for more than a couple of hours, especially when I'm teased and made to get hard (as much as you can in chastity), it causes a blood vessel to break or leak, which leaves me cumming blood for about 2 weeks until it heals (and the orgasms with blood in them actually feel horrible and just imagine a woman's horror when you cum blood onto her). It DOES heal and I'm back to normal after the 1-2 weeks, but I've avoided chastity mostly over the last year for this reason.

I've been looking for chastity cages that offer at least a 62+mm ring, but so far the cb6000 is the largest I've found at 58mm.

Any advice?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: A few questions from a part-timer

Post by Locked by LRC »

I think you need to stop using the CB series if it's causing you to pass blood. Blood and broken vessels would indicate to me there's a problem.

First measure yourself for your needed size.

If you want to try to find something on the less expensive side. Search around dhgate looking for devices that has the base ring available in your size. You probably won't find a CB type knock-off with this size base ring but at least it would be something safe.

If you have some extra cash order a custom device. There are many styles to select from.
2 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
sub2femdom

Post by sub2femdom »

Thanks for the feedback. Do you have any recommendations on where I would look / shop custom devices?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Mature Metal
Male Chastity Now
Steelworxx (Germany)
Steelwerks (Canada)

Check them all out :)
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Good metal choices Lady M.

If you're looking for a non-metal 3-D printed device check Evotion Wearables.
1 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
easy going

Post by easy going »

sub2femdom wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:01 pm 've been looking for chastity cages that offer at least a 62+mm ring, but so far the cb6000 is the largest I've found at 58m
Geez, you have a mega circumference, how long are you?

I wonder if there's a connection between extremely large or small penis's and fetish? I've read that every penis has the same number of nerve endings, so smaller penis's have way too much stimulation, while larger ones have not enough.

Mine is along the standard lines of between 5 and 6, so I debunk my own theory ... But I like being a sub in any way I can.
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Evotion is a great choice I think for something custom that doesn’t break the bank. I’ve heard good things about their sizing process. Let them help you with any measurement questions you have.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.