Lost motivation

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
Re: Lost motivation

Post by Lockedchef »

Thanks for all the replies to my late night post. I was having a rough day yesterday and needed to vent about it a bit.

Physically I love the way wearing a cage feels and I won't stop any time soon regardless of how easy it is to "cheat".

In the end I'm just dying to know what it physically feels like to not have the option to remove the cage after being locked for a few weeks or more.

95% of the time I behave because I want to be locked but occasionally the animal takes over and I just have to come. I just want to keep him in the box longer.

My wife is a caring loving woman and I couldn't ask more out of someone who works, raises children, and puts up with my crazy antics in and out of the bedroom. Im not expecting her to turn into the a cruel denial mistress but it could be fun for her get to be a bit more aggressive.

The trick with her is finding the time to push these subjects and bring it up. I'll get there eventually.

Any woman care to chime in on how a PA feels during sex? My wife isn't a toy user so I don't know if she would care for the sensation of a little object.
0 x