Wankwatchers - Monthly Points

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Wankwatchers - Monthly Points

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We don’t use locked devices very much. I like the idea of them and sometimes use them, but we’ve never used them for the long term. Also, denial is the the hottest part of this for me. We’ve sometimes gone very long with very strict denial, but the longer the denial the harder it is to start over. So, this whole year, I’ve tried to reduce releases without being too strict or too pure about it. More general habits. This means 2-4 orgasms a month, half or more of them ruined.

We try not to exceed a total of 8 points for a month:

- 4 points for wanking
- 3 points for intercourse or oral
- 2 points for a HJ
- 1 point for a ruined HJ

This leaves some room for making sure I am “connecting” with my wife, but little margin of error for rest of month.

I haven’t MB’d for about 6 months. I’ve also lost over 20 pounds at same time.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Wankwatchers - Monthly Points

Post by Schnoff »

MB'd? Masturbated?
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Correct. I somehow haven’t wanked in six months, with a device rarely used. It started out by trying to go a week, and then a month, and then longer to focus on other parts of our sex life. Now we’ve gotten to six months.
0 x
easy going

Post by easy going »

Sounds like you found an incredible hobby!
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Congratulations, I know how hard it can be to keep hands off.

Bear had me come every 2 weeks or so this year, mostly to avoid situations where I'd come without permission. And it got to be too much, too frequent. I've asked him to please give me a breather, and he's been gracious enough to allow me not to come for the last 5 weeks.

I can say it really works as motivation. The idea that my masturbating and, eventually and inevitably, coming thereby, would push him back to "then you'll come every 2 weeks" is a powerful deterrent. Physically, orgasms aren't an issue; but emotionally, now that I am used to the near-constant oxytocin high, it's really draining (badum-bish). Once every 1 and a half to two months is much easier to deal with.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.