Helping her get dressed for bed

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Helping her get dressed for bed

Post by sherulestherooster »

In addition to orgasm denial, I also have a very strong fetish for CFNM. One thing that really excites me AFTER a denial session is to help dress her for bed. She wears panties plus PJ top and bottom. So last night, I put everything on her slowly and sensually. Configuring her feminine clothes is not always intuitive, and let's face it, I haven't dressed somebody in a long time!

I think it's so sexy how she adjusts her legs to get her panties and bottoms on as it's like a servant/master vibe to it. All while being rock hard. I got a mere glance at her D cup breasts as I put her top on for her, and then we went into the bathroom together, and there in the mirror was a rock hard, horny, naked husband with a twice-satisfied, fully clothed wife.

In my mind, the act of dressing her, finalizing the sex session, even though I'm still visibly aroused is super erotic. Highly recommended!
2 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Helping her get dressed for bed

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We also like CFNM. Unfortunately we don't get to practice it outside the bedroom often, too many others living in the house including grandchildren. When our son takes the kids somewhere I can be naked for Kitten's amusement but I always have to have a pair of shorts within reach. When we are in the bedroom we keep the door locked and I am almost always naked.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

Our situation is a little different. I sleep naked (always have) and my wife sleeps in a long nightgown (she also slept naked before this).

However, I don't get to see her naked except for special occasions. So no helping her dress for bed. It's incredibly frustrating to hold her so close but rarely naked.
0 x
easy going

Post by easy going »

Let me tell you, it's frustrating holding her naked too! We have a reverse cfnm, -nfcm- lol! She always sleeps naked, and I would too except the kids were coming over too much- she made a rule "no one sleeps naked", since I'm such a sub when she broke her rule, I didn't contest it.

Before chastity she would get annoyed with my hard on poking her; when I began chastity the sharp edges on the lock poked her. Clever idea I had, use small strips of duct tape to cover those sharp edges!

Last few nights, she's buck naked demanding me to hold her closer, no leaky hard-on, no sharp edges, she's happy, I'm frustrated!
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

easy going wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:46 am use small strips of duct tape to cover those sharp edges!
Duct tape in bed :shock:

Have you tried sanding down the sharp edges?
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
easy going

Post by easy going »

I haven't, when the duct tape comes off I'll give it a whirl, but honestly i like the look of the tape, silver and gold
0 x
"Do you think I could get out, next week?
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

easy going wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:14 pm I haven't, when the duct tape comes off I'll give it a whirl, but honestly i like the look of the tape, silver and gold
Hey whatever works. ;)

My edges are pretty rounded off and my wife really likes feeling the metal on her butt when we spoon in bed.

Every now and then when she wants to drive me nuts she will wrap her lips around the cage pretending she's giving me a BJ. Of course I pretty much don't feel a thing except that she's playing the mind fuck game with me. :evil: 8-)

Having anything other than stainless steel down there would negate that. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273