How to deal with mood swings when in chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: How to deal with mood swings when in chastity

Post by Schnoff »

My perspective is slightly different, since we don't use a device. I think it really depends on your needs, and hers. Personally, being ignored wouldn't work for me. It'd push all the wrong buttons. What does work is being denied orgasm, but receiving a measure of genital touch daily, with teasing every few days. I view relationships as being about fulfilling (some) of each other's needs, in a loving way.

Your mileage, it really will vary. Some guys get off on the whole "I'm not receiving any genital attention, so hawt!" part, and more power to them. And for others, that just doesn't work.

As much as this kink is about denial, don't deny your needs. Teasing those apart from your wants, now there's a task ...
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

I think everyone has this problem at times. I know I have. Twice it was a long enough time with nothing happening (10 days) and my wife not in the mood at all that she just unlocked me. Not a great solution, but the least bad of the choices.

My wife does seem to put in a little time teasing every 3rd day if she's not in the mood at all - I think to keep my ok with all this. She absolutely has come around to wanting me locked up. She calls the cage her Husband Improvement Device and loves how focused it makes me on her.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

This is usually how my wife deals with this.
at950-strict-leather-sleepsack.jpg
at950-strict-leather-sleepsack.jpg (16.29 KiB) Viewed 1320 times
A few hours alone contemplating my predicament does wonders.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
filltee

Post by filltee »

My Lady has assured me that when I get used to long term denial and my body learns to accept it as the new normal all will calm down and I will become a far more settled and more consistently reasonable person.

All I need to do is not cum for a while longer and she will be happy to act on my behalf and see that does not happen.

After all she says I have not been denied for as long as a lot of other people but I will catch up.
1 x