Great New App

Living the real life under lock and key
GoodOlBoy

Re: Great New App

Post by GoodOlBoy »

One last thing on this. I did create a test keyhold and the administrator used the lock that I had created and provided feedback. It creates a QR code for whatever lock you create and the chaste then loads that on their phone. Once they do that you then have control over their cards (odds of drawing what they need to get out). and it sends then a message whenever they are edited.

Well since I put the QR code up on their forum anyone could have picked it up and sure enough someone did. I have to admit it was fun messing with him like I would like my wife to do for me. I know if I had been on the other end of that I would have been a turned on hot denied mess.

Of course there is no way to know if any of that was real on the other end (an anonymous person picked up the lock which is a little weird), but I have to admit I really had fun doing it and can see the appeal of having the keyholder role.

Anyway, that was my experience. I don't know if my wife will do anything with it, but I can definitely see it's use in having fun for the both of us. I picture myself being in yet another boring meeting and getting notification that my wife had changed the settings.....would be a distraction for sure.....tingling :o :D

And I've been able to read some more areas of this forum and have to say that compared to my wife "vanilla" would not be a word I personally would use for you. Sounds like your BoyToy is having a lot of fun. Color me a little :mrgreen: with envy.
0 x
Kitten
Re: Great New App

Post by Kitten »

GoodOlBoy wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:03 am And I've been able to read some more areas of this forum and have to say that compared to my wife "vanilla" would not be a word I personally would use for you. Sounds like your BoyToy is having a lot of fun. Color me a little :mrgreen: with envy.
Thank you for sharing your keyholder experiment. It was an interesting read.

So I'm not "vanilla" any more? That's quite a compliment since I'm still so new at this. I read a lot in here. And I've probably driven everyone nuts with questions, especially in the KH Hangout. :lol:
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird