Great New App

Living the real life under lock and key
thewave22

Re: Great New App

Post by thewave22 »

lol, i use that app
i was keyholding for like 10 guys.
a few deserted, and some got unlocked (green card)
i still have 4 under my control.
I Change their settings individually by my mood.
even though there is not much room for creativity as a keyholder in this app (you can barely communicate by emojies... sucks) there are still good cases, lately one of my chaste's drew a double deck card, removing 2 out of 3 green cards in his deck was hilarious
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

sirmebane wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am So many have said before that a keyholder probably doesn't want to be limited by an application or dice roll or anything else that interferes with her ability to make the decision of when to let you out. I think it also precludes the ability of opening the cage for teasing, cleaning or maintenance but maybe I missed it.
As a new keyholder myself, I wouldn't want control of his lock determined by an app. The main reason for this just happened during the night. He woke up in trouble; he was hard above and right down to the cage, which had twisted his penis and cage completely sideways. He was in pain and his balls were enlarged & cold. I felt it necessary to remove the cage so he could get back to normal quickly. Had I been using the app, from what I've read, that option wouldn't have been available to me.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

Kitten wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:38 am
sirmebane wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 am So many have said before that a keyholder probably doesn't want to be limited by an application or dice roll or anything else that interferes with her ability to make the decision of when to let you out. I think it also precludes the ability of opening the cage for teasing, cleaning or maintenance but maybe I missed it.
As a new keyholder myself, I wouldn't want control of his lock determined by an app. The main reason for this just happened during the night. He woke up in trouble; he was hard above and right down to the cage, which had twisted his penis and cage completely sideways. He was in pain and his balls were enlarged & cold. I felt it necessary to remove the cage so he could get back to normal quickly. Had I been using the app, from what I've read, that option wouldn't have been available to me.
I agree. You ideally want to be in control at all times. But the app can be useful of others in different situations.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Joroincharge wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:13 pm I agree. You ideally want to be in control at all times. But the app can be useful of others in different situations.
That's so true!
1 x
Kitten
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

I don't get to get here often and earlier this week I saw this thread about this app. Downloaded it and tried out as the locked, both self lock and keyheld by bots. It's just been a game but I do have to say it's been quite fun. Every time one of the bots does something or I turn over a green (or add a bunch of reds) I find that I get a tingling sensation. :D

So before I brought it up to my wife I wanted to see how it looked from the keyholders perspective. Joined the forum and they have been very helpful. Got to experience it from a keyholders perspective and was provided info and what the keyheld sees.

I think it can be a great deal of fun and give this app a 5star review.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

GoodOlBoy wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:50 am keyheld by bots.
I'm still vanilla in so many ways. I've only been a keyholder for 2 months, which makes me a baby in this lifestyle.

Could you please explain what 'keyheld by bots' means. I do know that bots aren't real people, but that's where my knowledge ends. 🤔
0 x
Kitten
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

Kitten wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:13 am
GoodOlBoy wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:50 am keyheld by bots.
I'm still vanilla in so many ways. I've only been a keyholder for 2 months, which makes me a baby in this lifestyle.

Could you please explain what 'keyheld by bots' means. I do know that bots aren't real people, but that's where my knowledge ends. 🤔

My explanation will be a little like the blind leading the blind so someone is way more than welcomed to correct me.

My understanding of the "bot" is that it's really just a program to mimic like if you would have had a real person in charge. Does that make sense?

BTW my wife is also very vanilla at least as far as chastity and "something too kinky" goes. Take your time and just have fun at your own pace. I first introduced this to her 10? years ago and she still only plays every now and then......but I absolutely love it when she does.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

GoodOlBoy wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:01 am
My explanation will be a little like the blind leading the blind so someone is way more than welcomed to correct me.

My understanding of the "bot" is that it's really just a program to mimic like if you would have had a real person in charge. Does that make sense?

BTW my wife is also very vanilla at least as far as chastity and "something too kinky" goes. Take your time and just have fun at your own pace. I first introduced this to her 10? years ago and she still only plays every now and then......but I absolutely love it when she does.
Your answer makes perfect sense. I'll check it out to learn about bots a little more in depth. For instance, "Every time one of the bots does something or I turn over a green (or add a bunch of reds) I find that I get a tingling sensation. :D " got me curious.🤔
1 x
Kitten
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

Lol :D Of course it was just a fun little head game, but it still did something.

I am assuming you would be the keyholder. On the forums over there you can see my short experiment at being a keyholder. I am GoodFLBoy over there. The thread is "Test at being a keyholder"

As the keyholder you would be providing the tingle to the chaste. Unless my assumption is all wrong :oops:

Edit: Obviously there were no real keys and nothing was actually locked away for my experiment. It would be that way with my wife if she ever does something with it as my keyholder and would just be a way for her to in a very innocent and discreet way let me know she's thinking of me being locked if she's not there. (I'm thinking during our work day).
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@GoodOlBoy

I looked the app up and read all the information about it. I now understand a lot more about how the app is used and what the red and green cards you spoke do. Had my hubby been chaste, this app would have been great last August when I was visiting my family in another state for a month. 😁

Below is what the description of the Chastikey - Timed Keyholder app in Google Play Store said about the colored cards.

A green card will show you the combination needed to unlock your combination lock or electronic safe. A red card means you will have to wait another day/hour to try again.
A yellow card will either add or subtract a number of red cards from the deck.
1 x
Kitten