Great New App

Living the real life under lock and key
MistressB-UK

Great New App

Post by MistressB-UK »

Anyone tried the Chastikey Android App?

Great for managing hubby's releases (or lack of). I can set the lock and add/remove time, introduce elements of randomness or even hand things over to a bot. Brilliant.

Could be used for self-locking too.

B
0 x
Michele

Re: Great New App

Post by Michele »

Sounds interesting for those who don't want to be in control. and, I agree, self lockers. It could be a good tool if someone uses chastity as behavior modification tool, as you mentioned the adding time, etc.

I prefer to be the one deciding when & if he will be unlocked - he's always locked so there is no "lock up time" and it's just a matter of when I want him out to use him or tease and play with him, etc. I enjoy control shoo an app like that, I feel, would take my control away. :)
3 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

There's no right or wrong way to play with this. The locking app, like other timers and such, are fun for when you have some end release date in mind. That's not how we roll, but I can see how it would be fun for some people.
3 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I’ve read so many guys saying they have to know a release date, and I can understand in theory, that the idea of just going forever messes with their mind.

For me, though, I have to not know. It has to be always ‘possible’. If I go into an encounter with my wife knowing that there’s no possibility of being let out or no possibility of orgasm, it’s like my brain says, “what’s the point?” I get irritable and moody and distant when a set release date is off in the distance.

I’ve read both sides of the ‘argument,’ and I’ve come to the conclusion that this is a dividing line in the chastity community. There are two camps, but we can get along, lol.

And while we are locked and/or denied, our experiences tend to be similar anyway.
3 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

cuyahoga wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:47 pm I’ve read so many guys saying they have to know a release date, and I can understand in theory, that the idea of just going forever messes with their mind.
The date is whenever my wife decides she wants to release me. Could be 2 days, could be 2 weeks, could be 2 months. Totally up to her.
cuyahoga wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:47 pmmy brain says, “what’s the point?”

If I get moody, irritable and/or distant, the 2 months could be 2 years. Or, even worse, she could decide "whats the point" of holding the key....
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

I like the fact that by being his keyholder, at his request, I have control over when he's unlocked. Otherwise, what be the point of even having a key? But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Like the saying goes, "different strokes for different folks". 😉 🙃
3 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I always know when my next release date, and my next orgasm, will be. :) It is when Kitten decides it will be! :roll: I am at the mercy of her desire for pleasure or amusement.
4 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
MistressB-UK

Post by MistressB-UK »

It's the simplicity of it. Even if he is away I can add time and he knows once it is done there is no removing it and no amount of begging will be able to change my mind as even I don't know the combination. He always has his phone so always has that reminder on him. I work away a lot so let's me still keep on top of things so to speak.

A couple of nights ago he was tardy so I told him to apologise. It wasn't good enough so ordered him to get his phone out, add two days, and then apologise again. It never takes more than a couple of goes to get what I want.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Possibly a good option for the newbie, trepidatious KH. I imaging trying to top an Android App from the bottom likely won’t work too well.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

So I downloaded it and I totally get using it if you're without a keyholder, I mean you have to surrender your control to someone/something.

I also get the idea that you could use this to give ideas to a 'new keyholder' who doesn't know what to do with this new superpower. I'm a fan of handing a bad set of digits to someone and saying "go get your key!" It doesn't open and the denial is complete.

So many have said before that a keyholder probably doesn't want to be limited by an application or dice roll or anything else that interferes with her ability to make the decision of when to let you out. I think it also precludes the ability of opening the cage for teasing, cleaning or maintenance but maybe I missed it.

I am not going to suggest my wife and I use this but I agree it is well done.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123