Chastity and T-D Memes

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Chastity and T-D Memes

Post by TwistedMister »

Kitten wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:54 am Thanks TwistedMister, I'll do that.

Not many night owls around I guess ... Besides us. LOL
Night owl? Not really, my day is just starting at about 4am (sometimes earlier), I have to have a giant cup of coffee to get functional and be out the door by 6 (or 5 on some days). I'm not a 'morning person' at all, I'm sluggish and want to be left alone and in silence for an hour or two before I can transform into something that is *somewhat* fit to be around other people.

Oh, and I wanted to say 'thanks' for the offer of having Mrs. Twisted PM you, but she doesn't even participate in regular forums, let alone one like this. C'est la vie.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Kitten
Re: Chastity and T-D Memes

Post by Kitten »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:57 am ... I'm not a 'morning person' at all, ...
I know exactly what you mean. I hate mornings, and so does my ole' body. 😂 I worked the 8-5 crowd for years. I'm a night owl, so most times I would finally get to sleep around 2-4 am & have to be up at 6:30 to stare at numbers all day.
Oh, and I wanted to say 'thanks' for the offer of having Mrs. Twisted PM you, but she doesn't even participate in regular forums, let alone one like this. C'est la vie.
You're quite welcome. Someday she might come around.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird