Chastity Information Site

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked by LRC

Chastity Information Site

Post by Locked by LRC »

I’ve found this site that may be of interest to those starting their chastity adventure. It discusses chastity in a way I thought was no nonsense and realistic. It addresses both sides of the adventure; he’s who locked and the keyholder.

The sites name is Male Chastity Device and can be found at; http://malechastitydevices.com.au/

Here is a listing of some, not all, of their topics and a brief synopsis I’ve added.
Measuring Up – Covers measuring for a device.
Choosing A Male Chastity Device – Explains types and materials pros and cons.
Being A Chastity Key Holder – Advice and what it means.
Chaste Beginners Guide – Preparing for first time wear and starting slow.
Locking Up Your Man In Chastity – Going from fantasy to reality, information for both involved.
Orgasm Denial For Couples – Discusses the enjoyment, honesty, desire, romance, and frustration of denial.
Men In Chastity Relationships – Discussing boundaries and the psychology of chastity.
Male Chastity Cage Hygiene – Cleaning with additional information for cut and uncut men.
Effects Of Long Term Orgasm Denial – Discusses effects on erections and orgasm denial.
Ruined Orgasm and Prostate Milking – Edging, ruined orgasm, and prostate information.
1 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Chastity Information Site

Post by Tom Allen »

Over the last year or two, I've noticed several chastity related publishers who are all over social media sites, including blog sites such as Medium, Reddit, etc. They offer very basic information which they don't update, and seem to be some kind of sales-oriented thing. It doesn't make them bad, per se, but I do wonder what their game is.
0 x