Moving to a New Level?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Moving to a New Level?

Post by TwistedMister »

I was at work, I squatted to lift something heavy...and one ball popped through the ring.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

TwistedMister wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:43 am I was at work, I squatted to lift something heavy...and one ball popped through the ring.
Oops! :o
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Lady M wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:40 am Oops! :o
Lady M wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:40 am
TwistedMister wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:43 am I was at work, I squatted to lift something heavy...and one ball popped through the ring.
and ouch! 😓
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Michele

Post by Michele »

Kitten wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:26 am and ouch! 😓
A little discomfort never hurt anyone ;)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Lady M wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:20 pm A little discomfort never hurt anyone ;)
That's very true. However, I subscribe to the "no pain, no pain" theory. LOL
1 x
Kitten
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

I began this thread a week ago. Remember how I wrote that I left a pile of keys on her night table? Well, that pile just stayed there and, truth be told, that made me feel kind of bad. It's like, I offered her something of great value (the keys to my cage, access to my genitals) and she just left it there.

So, I told her that I was feeling kind of neglected and how I had hoped that my giving her the keys would have resulted in more erotic energy between us. As I spoke I fully acknowledged that her having a lower sex drive than mine was just how it was, and that I didn't blame her and I just would like to have more.

She then said something that surprised me. She experienced my chastity cage as denying her access to my penis! Taking it off is a bit of a hassle and it takes away from the spontaneity of the moment. So for her, my chastity keeps her at a distance rather than being a way to keep what is hers for herself. I had to think about that, and still have more thinking to do.

I like chastity. I like how it feels. I like it makes me feel. But my relationship with her is paramount. I think we'll evolve into me being locked sometimes and unlocked at other times. She keeps surprising me. This morning, as I was about to leave, she grabbed me by my muscular man tits and squeezed hard. I squawked - grunted and gave her a big hug. She smiled and said "You know you like it."

Yes, yes, I do! I thought (but didn't say) when will you lock me up again?
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

So hey @happilylockedman, that sounds like communication! Awesome!

Bear has, for the longest time, insisted that I am not in a device. Our arrangement right now is that I don't stroke, and he checks in with me at night, asks me how I did, praises me if I didn't stroke, and orders me to continue not stroking. That daily touchpoint really helps a lot. There are some more commitment words to it, from me and from him, which we both enjoy.

If she doesn't like devices, all I can say is, that's real, and accept that. You can still learn to give your sexual pleasure and fulfillment to her. It's more work on your part to be sure, and it's doable.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Schnoff wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:47 pm @h@happilylockedman
If she doesn't like devices, all I can say is, that's real, and accept that. You can still learn to give your sexual pleasure and fulfillment to her. It's more work on your part to be sure, and it's doable.
I agree with Schnoff. If your KH is opposed to devices (and toys) I would suggest allowing her to adjust to this in her own time. Some take longer than others, and some just never do.

I am one who had no concept of 'male chastity' before KBT gave me a keyholders guide book to read. We're still new to this lifestyle but I've learned so much already by reading and asking questions. Is she registered as a member and/or keyholder? That might help a lot (it has for me).
0 x
Kitten