Moving to a New Level?

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Moving to a New Level?

Post by happilylockedman »

During the year and a half that I've been using chastity the communication my wife and I have had around it has been steadily evolving. My chastity (I'm locked almost all the time now) began with my having the key. At some point my wife agreed to wear a key, which she does consistently, but I have always had a key. I've used it to remove the cage to shower or shave and when I've wanted to switch from one cage to another.

A few days ago I initiated yet another chastity conversation. A big change from when we started with chastity is that now such conversations don't have much of an emotional charge. I'm certainly much more relaxed about the whole thing. I guess that although I'm serious about chastity I don't take it seriously, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I digress. She pointed out that she wears the key because it's important to me and that since I always have a key it's not like I'm really locked up. That took me aback. She was right. "Well", I said, "How about if you have all the keys? (You know how all the Chinese knock offs use the same key). "That might change things" she said thoughtfully.

I made a pile of the keys and put them on her night table and I wonder how that may effect things. I don't think it's connected but this morning was very passionate, with me helping her to an orgasm using everything including a vibrator. This vibrator was at her request.

The best possible change would be if she becomes desirous of more frequent sexual intimacy. I would respond happily to such a change because I am, after all, HappilyLocked Man!
1 x
Michele

Re: Moving to a New Level?

Post by Michele »

I remember that point... That conversation with my hubby too. We used to have a "maybe day" and he'd have an emergency key and all that... One day we talked and decided if he was giving me control he needed to give ME control and I made ask the decisions, when I wanted, how I wanted and he gets out, in, etc when and if I say.

No more knowing if it when he will get out our get to cum... It just is what it is and I go by how I'm feeling any particular day.

Good luck to you and keep communicating!!!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Glad for you, hope this adds to your enjoyment. I felt an extreme rush when we were both out, I was locked, and she "forgot" the key.

I froze the emergency key in a container that's in our outside fridge. Theoretically, I could get out in an emergency, but it would take some time to thaw.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

sherulestherooster wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:56 am I froze the emergency key in a container that's in our outside fridge. Theoretically, I could get out in an emergency, but it would take some time to thaw.
That is a unique idea! I suppose in a real emergency you could break the ice. :o

Kitten and I discussed my chastity before we bought the first cage. I locked myself in it the first time but she has been the only one to handle locking nd unlocking me since then. Except for cleaning, once Kitten removes it, I am forbidden to handle HER cage! :roll: My emergency key is in a lock box and the extra key to the box is in an envelope, with her signature over the seal, thumb tacked to the bedroom wall. The key to HER padlock and the key to HER HT both have been on a chain around her neck since day one. :P
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

I’ll stop short of completely ruining it for you guys, but there’s a really easy way to melt ice and we probably all learned about it in a second grade science lesson :D
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

ChastityNoob wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:35 pm ... there’s a really easy way to melt ice and we probably all learned about it in a second grade science lesson :D
Awwww 'cmon, give.
I've slept since the second grade. LOL 😂
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Lower the melting point of the water ice, apply some heat. That’s the easiest way I can think of.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Schnoff wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:45 pm Lower the melting point of the water ice, apply some heat. That’s the easiest way I can think of.
Me too. Just put it under hot running water.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

LOL, indeed. The point being that it would take some time if I were to use the emergency key, and it would be fairly easily detectable since it takes some time to re-freeze. I like the idea that it's not immediately available, I guess. And by the way, when she has me locked, I really have no desire to unlock myself, unless I need to check for any health issues.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Question: Does anyone have any examples of when they actually needed to use the emergency key?

I ask as there was recently a situation where I used the emergency key. It was an unplanned event that popped up. But, it was more of a convenience to not be wearing the device rather than a true emergency. She knew I had used it as we use a numbered tag to secure the emergency key which had to be replaced. She knew I didn't cheat as the event involved other people so I never had a chance to do anything. But, she was still disappointed as she said it felt like she had lost a bit of control as she really didn't have 100% say in when I take it off or not. Which leads us to a discussion of removing the emergency key.

So, wondering about the downside of not having an emergency key. I know we all talk about "just in case". But, does anyone have an example of where they actually used one.. for an actual emergency?
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.