Chafing!

Living the real life under lock and key
wishingandhoping
Chafing!

Post by wishingandhoping »

I seem to be doomed!

I can honestly say that all my devices chafe me after a month or so wear!

My latest one is the HT3 small and have used 1000 grade wet/dry paper to smooth the inner ring where the chafe occurs!
I know the weather in London is unnaturally hot so sweat may of played a part but today the chafe happened again!! Four weeks tomorrow as well!

Anyone else have similar issues after a certain period?

By the way it also occured with MM Jail Bird and CB series!

Best Wishes
0 x
slave d

Re: Chafing!

Post by slave d »

FWIW MsM lubes the A-ring of “Her” device morning and evening with Aveeno hand cream and i never have any issues. i wear steel.
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
johnnyfive

Post by johnnyfive »

I also wear a steel cage (Jail Bird), I use baby oil daily when I wear it and I haven't had any problem with chafing regardless of the time of the year.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

@wishingandhoping
My first question is, are you using any kind of lube? A lot of guys find some lube or something to keep things freely moving down there, even powder, So the skin isn't sticking to the ring helpful.

I would suggest trying that, especially with long term wear.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
wishingandhoping

@Lady M Yes use plenty of lube and always have but seems to make no difference.

I think it may be an anatomical issue as always on the right ball!
0 x
wishingandhoping

johnnyfive wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:43 pm I also wear a steel cage (Jail Bird), I use baby oil daily when I wear it and I haven't had any problem with chafing regardless of the time of the year.
I use the baby oil gel which is fine but still the chafe after a period
0 x
wishingandhoping

slave d wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:23 pm FWIW MsM lubes the A-ring of “Her” device morning and evening with Aveeno hand cream and i never have any issues. i wear steel.
Same here!

Maybe I need a skin toughening cream!
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

You might just be a little on the “high and tight” side. A long term solution could be to lengthen your scrotum. Maybe something like https://www.secretleather.com/ball-stre ... tcher.html could help. They have a forum as well and the owner, Dave, is happy to interact with customers.

They’ve got steel stretchers as well but given that you already start to chafe, maybe something softer is better.

Oh! And use Shea butter. There’s nothing better you can do for skin, I’ve been using it for years to avoid chafing and discomfort with ball weights. Which precise product is up to you. I actually use raw Shea butter; others love a mix of Shea and coconut butter.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Michele

Post by Michele »

@wishingandhoping
Out of curiosity, with the MM device, were you using a round or oval ring? How long have you worn it? Does HT have an anatomical (bent back at the bottom) ring? Where is the actual sore happening, right, left, top, bottom?

Just curious if there might be other options you haven't tried. :)
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Michele

Post by Michele »

Maybe you need to wear one of those parachute thingys with weights on it to stretch those babies out a little bit lol would that work? I don't have balls (attached) so... ;)
0 x