Chafing!

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Re: Chafing!

Post by wishful4 »

I was having the same issue years ago using the oval ring with my MM Jailbird. I transitioned to the same diameter round ring and problem solved. I don't know why, but it worked. I think maybe the oval ring allowed too much room on the side allowing the higher testicle to squeeze into the ring enough to press on a sensitive spot. Just a guess though.
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

Or maybe something like this!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lanacane-50114 ... B00YCQGRJG

It might harden the skin in that area then after say a few weeks try wearing it again!
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

The funny part is I live in South Florida and work in a hot kitchen and never have chaffing problems. I did with plastic devices at first but stopped when I switched to stainless steel. My body adapted over time and got year to wearing it. Biggest thing I find that helps is drying as well as possible after a shower so no extra moisture stays.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Twice a day, after I shower in the morning and before bed, I use baby oil around the base ring and around the base of the cage. I have been doing this for a couple of years and have not had any sort of chafing problem.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.