Security at Soldier Field

Living the real life under lock and key
whistlersix

Security at Soldier Field

Post by whistlersix »

This is a long shot but thought I'd ask. I'm going to the Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund match at Soldier Field in Chicago tonight. I'm wondering if anyone knows one way or the other for sure if they'll have metal detectors going? Right now I plan on unlocking because I don't want to deal with it in case they do have detectors, but if anyone knew for sure that they didn't, I'd just stay locked.

Thanks!
0 x
Currently Wearing: A271
T in Chastity

Re: Security at Soldier Field

Post by T in Chastity »

I don’t know about Soldier Field, but I can tell you I set off the metal detectors at MetLife Stadium and I wasn’t even wearing my cage.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Yes for Bears games; it stands to reason probably also for other events. https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/fan ... -saturday/
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I was going to say the same as Schnoff... I had a subby boy who goes to the Bears games and he needed to be unlocked for them. I would assume Soldier Field does have them for other events.

I mean, you're likely there now but just saying. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

Just to circle back on this, yes they had metal detectors.. I was glad I unlocked prior to going.
1 x
ChasteHusband08

Post by ChasteHusband08 »

So, I have gone to concerts at (2) different venues and a family amusement park, and have not heard so much as a beep when wanded while wearing my chastity cage.

I had to go to court once, but I was a vendor, and carrying metal objects, so they waved me through.

My plan was basically to say that I had ..'jewlery' down there, while making an eye towards my crotch. And then just asking for a supervisor if it needed follow up and basically coming clean.

It hasn't; happened yet. But the stories above are 100% true. no issues.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Couple years back I went to a Pats game at Gillette Stadium. Night game in November so I was pretty bundled up and wearing my Watchful Mistress. I got wanded and it went off when he passed it over my crotch. He just looked at me and said "belt buckle"? to which I replied "yea" and he waved me through. It was an oh crap moment for sure when I heard the beep.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
whistlersix

Post by whistlersix »

Yeah, I would have been willing to risk it to stay locked, but I was with my kids and some non-kink aware friends. I didn't really want to draw any undue attention to myself. I unlocked prior to the match and then just locked back up the next morning. No big loss.
0 x