Leakage

Living the real life under lock and key
TonyF25
Leakage

Post by TonyF25 »

Hello all, I 'm new here, been reading all the posts. I have a question???????. I have been in lock for 3 years . You know , you see something sexy , a girl, a advertisement, anything that stimulates you, you start to get hard, it gets squeezed inside the tube , gets uncomfortable, you lose the hardness. Then you drip, well I do anyway. Sarah has had experience with this, she had a guy in chastity before me, she sas it's normal. I drip, it comes out of the hole in the front of the tube and forms a wet spot. Ok so the question , does this this happen to everyone, and how do you deal with it.? With summer and wearing shorts , it is noticable sometimes.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Leakage

Post by Schnoff »

Yes, that’s normal. This is called “Pre-ejaculate”, and Wikipedia has a page on it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate

Underwear should be sufficient to protect your shorts, I’d think. If that soaks through underwear, then there are thin pads to absorb fluid.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
TonyF25

Post by TonyF25 »

Will have to look for pads I guess. Been using tissue, but find it unsanitary . Thank you
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Yes, it happens to me too. Funny story, when we were newlyweds, we stayed one night in a romantic place up north. I was wearing green linen shorts (were those a thing?) and I was so horny that I leaked through them. It was a complete mess. It's kinda a long standing joke with us now. Ahh, to be young and virile again!

Getting back to OP, I prefer to wear a jock strap to support the weight of the device. I'm pretty sure that would absorb any and all pre-cum. The jocks I use are double-layered for inclusion of a cup.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I am new to chastity, having only been caged for 16 days since our first device arrived, and voluntarily chaste for 10 days before that. It has been longer than that since I have had an orgasm but I don't know for sure how long. Leaking has become almost constant over the past week and a half. Since I don't know when I will be unlocked for anything other than teasing, or be allowed to orgasm, I will just have to deal with it.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Festen

Post by Festen »

Have to agree with everyone here - it's normal. In fact, my Mistress actually likes that all I can do without her say so is leak, and she then uses is as part of our tease/humiliation games.

Festen
0 x
TonyF25

Post by TonyF25 »

I know that it's normal. I'm just ammazed at how much. The longer that I'm locked , the more leakage. I have not been allowed to madturbate in 3 weeks, it drips alot. You know you see a pretty girl , start to get excited, it presses inside the tube,you loose the hardness because it gets very uncomfortable, and then the dripping starts.
I wounder is age has anything to do with it, thinking the dripping will get less as I get older.......
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

TonyF25 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:43 am I wounder is age has anything to do with it, thinking the dripping will get less as I get older.......
Don't bet on it, I'm 69. :oops:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
TonyF25

Post by TonyF25 »

Then I have to do something, I have a wet spot showing now on my jean shorts.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Take advice already given: i.e. Sanitary pads. ILO that, Improvise - use a handkerchief, a paper towel, a "footy" sock.
0 x