Anyone having advice on "how to adjust in your cage"?

Living the real life under lock and key
Minou

Anyone having advice on "how to adjust in your cage"?

Post by Minou »

Good afternoon everybody :3

I just received my ordered Holy Trainer (v2) today, and of course immediately put it on, but I have to problem that to gap in the middle is too far up, so I'm guessing urinating will be quite complicated.

Is there a simple trick for adjusting yourself? Or do you have to somehow do this, while getting inside of the cage?

I hope I could make myself clear, because in my ears right now, this sounds a little bit weird.
Anyway, thanks and have a nice day. :)
0 x
jfenoffti

Re: Anyone having advice on "how to adjust in your cage"?

Post by jfenoffti »

Use a swab to manipulate yourself inside the tube. Lube helps. OR wear a shorter tube.

I wore an HTv2s for some time. The important part here is "s". Because it was small, I was always at the end of the tube and that made urinating easy and neat. When wearing longer tubes (Dickcage standard and Bon 4L), I found that the longer tubes required some manipulation of myself with a swab. Inconvenient at least. Sometimes just not practical - i.e. public restrooms.
1 x
Minou

Post by Minou »

jfenoffti wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:18 am Use a swab to manipulate yourself inside the tube. Lube helps. OR wear a shorter tube.
Thanks a lot!
I tried it and it worked like a charm.
I got the standard version because I was not too sure about the size, but I'm at the end of the tube, so I guess it fits just right. :)
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I am new to chastity and still experimenting with knock off versions of the CB-xxxx and the HT. I noticed the HT clone end opening doesn't extend as far on the bottom as does the opening in the CB clones. I get some urine hitting the bottom of the opening a lot of the time. I am going to make the slot about 1/4" longer by filing it and finishing with 1500 grit sand paper. If it works I will modify the HTv3 when I get it. I am wearing a Standard now but have a Small on order..
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Namron

Post by Namron »

When putting on, try the "stocking method" to make sure you get as much of your penis as far in as possible in the tube.

To do this, take a nylon stocking (knee highs work best or a cut off the leg of a longer one) and feed the toe through the tube. Then place the open end over the head of your penis and snuggle it against the cage opening. As you pull on the toe of the stocking, your penis will be pulled into the cage. Just make sure the stocking does not get hung on any posts on the cage. Also, start with a longer stocking and cut some off as it gets frayed with use. One stocking can last a long time, especially if you are caged for months. :)
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Namron wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:24 amtry the "stocking method" to make sure you get as much of your penis as far in as possible in the tube.
🙋 ya'll,

The "stocking method" was the first thing I tried to help ease KittensBoyToy (KBT) into the tube he started with (I hadn't seen this information in the Forums); I just happened to see one of my knee highs on my dresser and thought it might be helpful. However, this proved inconvenient; because it was hard to pull the knee high out the end, and I always had to use a Q-Tip to get him to the end of the tube and positioned correctly.

I'm now experimenting with different gels & liquids. I'll be posting my results in "it puts lotion on my skin (https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... 01#p120119) under Chastity Devices. In addition to ease & convenience for me; I want it to be pleasurable for KBT!

I have no idea if this was helpful to you, but I tried.
BTW, I learned of this lifestyle for the first time on 19 June & joined Chastity Forums & the KH Forum on 24 June. Since then I've been reading a lot, and asking questions.
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I use Johnson's baby oil gel; I slip right in and it lasts for a long time. But, since I don't have an enclosed tube, I'm not certain how well it would work with an HT type CB.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I used the stocking method with an older cage ... I found that my initial inclination was to put my penis in the end of the stocking, with lots of stocking bunched up at the base, meaning when I pulled through, I had a ton of stocking to pull.

I think one time it even resulted in a ‘rug’ burn.

Took me way too long to figure out to pull a bunch of stocking through before I even put my penis in the stocking, and after a little experimentation, I figured out how much I needed to get a good ‘seat.’

With open bar steel cages, it’s so much easier, and I’m much happier not having to do that anymore.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

cuyahoga wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:11 pm With open bar steel cages, it’s so much easier, and I’m much happier not having to do that anymore.
I now have the tendency to agree with you. I'm looking forward to padlocking KBT into his first steel cage, the MM JailBird. ;)
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
rbchastity4m

Post by rbchastity4m »

Namron wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:24 am When putting on, try the "stocking method" to make sure you get as much of your penis as far in as possible in the tube.

To do this, take a nylon stocking (knee highs work best or a cut off the leg of a longer one) and feed the toe through the tube. Then place the open end over the head of your penis and snuggle it against the cage opening. As you pull on the toe of the stocking, your penis will be pulled into the cage. Just make sure the stocking does not get hung on any posts on the cage. Also, start with a longer stocking and cut some off as it gets frayed with use. One stocking can last a long time, especially if you are caged for months. :)
this is my preferred method of sorts, i use a wet wipe instead, wrap it around my shaft, poke the other end through the tip of my explorer and gently pull it out as i’m inserting myself. i had no access to stockings and so improvised with what was at hand and that’s how i’ve carried on.
0 x