Virtual / long distance keyholding... reallity?

Living the real life under lock and key
thewave22

Virtual / long distance keyholding... reallity?

Post by thewave22 »

Hey there.

Im into chastity, but i am single for now so finding a real life keyholder is a trouble.

I was thinking about getting one from the internet, sure there is a woman out there that will love to hold some1 keys right?

Im trying fetlife and keyholderfinder and different places, and all i can find is "paid mistresses", and im not gonna pay my keyholder, that takes all the fun out of it...

But maybe im just fantasizing, and finding a partner for this act over the internet is too much to ask.

What do you think?
Is anyone here got a his keyholder via the internet? do you know of some1 who does?

:mrgreen:
0 x
Michele

Re: Virtual / long distance keyholding... reallity?

Post by Michele »

My best advice is to meet people, become friends and then maybe eventually they would be willing to play with you. :)

I have done both with subby boys on the side, I've had boys I just did it for because we were friends and I like them and I've also been on a site where they pay me to do so.

Honestly though, use fetlife, go to munches, find real life friends and maybe one would be willing to play some and who knows maybe you'd find someone really interested and it becomes more. :)

Anyway, good luck!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Minou

Re: Virtual / long distance keyholding... reallity?

Post by Minou »

You won't really know how you're going to find someone, may it be through dedicated websites, simply chatrooms or maybe in real life.

Me and a good friend online came closer over time, talked a lot about different things, including personal sexual preferences and such. Eventually our friendship developed to a kinda friendship+, him being the dom and me being the sub. We got into chastity, and that's more or less how I also found this wonderful place here. :)

For me, this friendship+ is ideal, I'm currently not really searching for a partner, and I'm able to just, live out my sexual fetishes, as well as he does. This has been going on for a month or so, and we're both having tons of fun. Maybe we will meet in august, but that's not really clear yet. He lives in Germany, I'm from Austria.

But in the end, it doesn't really matter where or how you meet them. I'd suggest going onto KakaoTalk and/or Kik, both free messengers, where you're anonymous. Both messengers have a huge role play community, and I'm sure those community's include some people with the same interests as you have.
For long distance relationships, it will come down more to obedience, since you will be the one who's actually "holding" the keys, locking and unlocking yourself, but only if allowed to.

I hope I could help you a little bit. :) Sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes.
0 x