Has anyone in a relationship ever left chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Has anyone in a relationship ever left chastity?

Post by Tom Allen »

Lady M wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:49 pm I think we've got a good 20 - 30 years before I'll pack away any of the devices... If I even do it then lol maybe he'll be buried with it haha
As long as he's not cremated ⚱ ; that might be hard to explain. 😂
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

@Tom Allen bahaha :lol:
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

What is the current most popular device for everyday long term wear? This is a reoccurring question posted elsewhere, I know. But I am asking here because there are some really long term wearers on this thread, and it’s a far less theoritical question here, to this audience. What if I wanted maximum time worn?

We have a jailbird, but rely on “honor system” more than wearing it. Should I give that a whirl or spend on a Holy Trainer?
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

In my personal opinion the Jail Bird (style) is best, it's easiest to keep clean and way less stinky than an enclosed device. You don't need special things to keep it clean... Though hubby will give it a good scrub with a soft bristle toothbrush he keeps in the shower. Sometimes when he's gooey and drippy it can dry on the bars at the end if the cage.

It's definitely my preferred device because I still have some access for teasing when he's locked up longer periods.

Anyway, just my opinion. :)
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Responsible opposing viewpoint here:

I agree that the Jailbird, or the similar Queen's Keep is a good option. However, I have a solid tube with an open cage end that is working out exceptionally well.

Here's the post in which I describe min and similar ones.

The secret, for me, is to use a little hand lotion in the cage every morning. Oil will trap germs, sweat, urine, etc., while lotion will wash out with hot water and soap in the shower. A fine toothbrush or cotton swab in the shower once in a while doesn't hurt, but I've worn my A272 for three or four weeks straight. Using oil or silicone lubes, I'd have to remove it to clean once or twice a week, and there was always an odor.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Like many people on this forum, we’ve spent a lot of time and money on finding the “perfect” device. I like the A272 that Tom uses, but on me, it gets unpleasantly odiferous within a day. My current favorite (for over a year now) is this item:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-male ... 0280395431

I soldered the hinge in the base ring, ground and polished it to satin smoothness and it’s a great device. I also put a drop of solder where the two cages rings converge at a right angle—I was getting some pinching before adding that drop, but now it never pinches. However, after showering/washing, I can’t completely dry the underside of my shaft inside the cage, so there is a minor odor after 3-4 days. We addressed that with a Sunday/Wednesday cleaning schedule.

In a perfect world, I would like to have the base ring shape of the A272 with the cage shape of this device. (Hint... if anyone sees one out there, please let me know).
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

I'm in a contender and it does great for up to 10 weeks without being out even for cleaning. And my wife is presently saying we're going a lot longer than that this time around.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I need 1 1/2" cage diameter. It appears as though neither the A272 nor the Contender come in that size. It's good to know that the cheaper devices won't work for me considering how much I have spent on MM products. ;)

I love both my JB and WM. The Jail Bird is so comfortable and so easy to thoroughly clean while in the shower that, if it wasn't for "real life" issues, it would never, ever "need" to be taken off.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:25 pm
I agree that the Jailbird, ... is a good option.
My favorite too. Easy to urinate while wearing and easy to keep clean. KH also likes the looks of it too. Bonus!
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

attentive_husband wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:30 pm And so my question is, does any couple once they get well in to this every walk away from it? I'm sure there's lots of short periods unlocked in many relationships. But any that decide to stop chastity?
I would say we have stopped caged chastity play as a couple. I think I always enjoyed it more than she. Maybe she just thought it was too perverted, and as I said on another thread, I think I got to needy when we started with it. The last time we seriously talked about it, she said something to the effect of, "I'll lock you up when we are apart overnight, so that I can know you're being a 'good boy'". Then on the rare cases she would be out of town, I'd try to give a simple reminder (when she had clearly forgotten about it) which didn't exactly make her want to do it at that point.

Knowing my wife as I do, I'm certain that if she knew other keyholders, she'd be more on board with locking me up. That would probably be a "careful what you wish for" scenario, and she'd probably try to outdo her friends.

Having said that, she never really stopped with honor system denial, and has told me several times that she likes me better when I'm horny. She actually liked how it was "harder" for me to remain chaste unlocked, didn't like the device pressing against her (she has told me a lot that she likes feeling my hardness as she falls asleep), and enjoyed being able to give me an erection really quickly. Funny enough, on Father's Day, she came twice and gave me a long tease and denial session. It was a very hot session, but frankly I'm really not sure if this was a one-off deal, a special denial treat for me on my big day. Hard to tell.
0 x