Has anyone in a relationship ever left chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

Has anyone in a relationship ever left chastity?

Post by attentive_husband »

So we've been doing this for 2-1/2 years. We started with my wife thinking I was nuts. After awhile she came to like it. And a bit over a year she came to like it a lot better than the alternative.

At the same time while I find it more of a +/- trade-off, I generally prefer her keeping me chaste. Generally. But a couple of weeks ago I asked to get out, not in a "please tease me" way but seriously I wanted out. And at the end of a week.

My wife wanted her more wonderful husband back. And I wanted to be madly infatuated with my wife again. So now I'm locked back up.

And so my question is, does any couple once they get well in to this every walk away from it? I'm sure there's lots of short periods unlocked in many relationships. But any that decide to stop chastity?

Because it seems to me once both get hooked on this, it's really hard to go back.
2 x
locked4her55
Re: Has anyone in a relationship ever left chastity?

Post by locked4her55 »

So just his past weekend my wife and I had a talk. She was feeling a bit overwhelmed and as a result the cage came off. That was Sunday after an intense FLR Saturday. I was feeling a bit down during the day on Monday thinking that after 8+ years this was all coming to an end.

During dinner Monday night the subject came up and turns out I totally misread what she was trying to make me understand. She needed a break from the FLR piece not chastity. As a result of that talk I am headed back in the cage and I totally get what she was being overwhelmed about. Looks like we are headed for year 9. :D
2 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Thumper just blogged about that very thing. Looks like, for him at least, there's no way back. He'd be profoundly unhappy.
https://denyingthumper.com/2018/06/26/w ... ant-rooms/

I think for a lot of guys, this is more than just a sex game, it's an expression of self. How do you go back to not being yourself when you've been able to be yourself and be accepted that way? There's no sane way back.

For those for whom chastity is that, a game, maybe one they love for a while but not one that expresses their being, I can see they might get tired of the game and do something else.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We've been in a relationship for 21 years. That includes marriage, kids, moving, job changes, ups and downs. Somethings come in style for a while, and then circumstances change. Over a very long period times, there are 1,000,001 things we sometimes enjoy with our partners and sometimes need a break from.

I think if my wife viewed my chastity interests as obsessions, she would get annoyed or bored. In doses, she has fun with it, or it adds to other things.

That's just us.
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I've left, and it's unlikely I'll be locked again for more than day at a time...

After 5 years of steadily more intense play, culminating in a year locked with only a few minutes out per day, and free of all but ruined orgasms, I underwent knee replacement surgery, both knees, six months apart. Sleeping well was totally impossible for months after the surgery, and trying to wear a device while recovering would have been plain foolish.

One of the side effects of all the shit involved, was a substantial loss of libido, not only for me, but for Mrs Haversackers as well... The trauma, or the aging (I've just hit the 7 decade mark)? Who knows... We still get it on often enough, (Mrs Haversackers still loves to suck my cock, just as much as she did while teasing/edging me), but being locked and denied 24/7 is just too much of a hassle.

We had a really good run at it, had lots of fun, but it was time to make other memories.
Harry
2 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I'm sure the answer to this question is yes and people who left may not be here to answer in the affirmative. I get the sense that most people who try chastity stay with chastity, we certainly have. My wife praises me when she forgets to lock me up and I do it myself. "Good boy."

She does take breaks usually when I travel or things get hectic and she just forgets about it. I have asked her to be more strict about it but she is still learning after 2+ years and honestly has other priorities like running the household and keeping up with our family.

Such is real life, it isn't perfect.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

The fantasy of long term lock ups is fun, but for most people, cock cages are fun toys that are a sometimes thing.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

fuzzydunlop wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:17 pmcock cages are fun toys that are a sometimes thing.
I guess I fall in the minority on this one.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

If someone in a relationship, that was an active member on this site, and then they left chastity... I bet they would have also left this site. I don’t think this is a good source to ask that question. You’ll likely not get the response you’re looking for.

(In my humble opinion).
2 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Michele

Post by Michele »

I've had my hubby locked 5 years now and there are times where I like him out... But it's for a weekend or a week during a vacation or something but I don't see us stopping the actual chastity for a very long time. We both enjoy it but in an all honest opinion, yes, every once in a while we need a little break, a little change of pace. :)

I think we've got a good 20 - 30 years before I'll pack away any of the devices... If I even do it then lol maybe he'll be buried with it haha
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast