Realistic dildo

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Realistic dildo

Post by slave d »

Just had to let those of you whose Keyholders love penetration ......... but not from you !! of the latest dildo i have just received through eBay. A little bit of background, i am cut, tiny and white, and so MsM loves taking big (ish She doesn't like over about 7"), brown, uncut Bucks (Her name for Her dildos). To date the best we could find had a foreskin that could be rolled back off the knob but that was it, hardly realistic but the best we could find. Then I saw these:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pipedream-Ki ... 2636758077

i ordered one a week and a half ago and it arrived today, i'm completely in awe of it and know when MsM gets home from work She will want to try it "right now" !!! The foreskin slides back a full 50% of the shaft length. So if your Miss is into dildos you really should try one of these, they come in 3 sizes, 6", 7" and 9" and 3 colours so there's something for everybody.

Only 2 hours till MsM's home !!!!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Realistic dildo

Post by Schnoff »

That’s quite the contraption! How’d she like it?
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
slave d

Post by slave d »

It’s up for its first trial run for Sunday afternoon playtime today !!! i’ll report back but She already loves the look and feel !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

IT'S TUESDAY ALREADY! And...?
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Right?!? People who can't jack want to know :laughing:
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Schnoff wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:53 am Right?!? People who can't jack want to know :laughing:
LOL~!!!!
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Sorry folks SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed .... in EVERY way) has not been well and the new beast hasn't had it's first outing yet, sorry we Kiwis are a day ahead of most of you and that can cause confusion too.

MsM's ld
1 x
New Zealand
TonyF25

Post by TonyF25 »

I live my sex life vicariously through my wife. I'm a cuckold, so she will go out on a date, come home to me unlock me and let me jerk off as she tells me about her date. she always sas use your imagination, think your me, feel what I feel. And I do. She will tell me he licked the insides of my thighs working his way up to my vagina, can you feel him doing that tony.

Then she will say he side into my vagina in one thrust because I was so wet, can you feel it tony. I would say no because I don't know what that feels like. So a few weeks ago she came home for a shopping trip with a double dildo. It was more then twice the size of my PeePee about 8 inches and twice as think as mine. She said that If I want to get an Idea of what its like, she would use it on me. But she will leave that decision to me. So far I just left that alone.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Not quite sure how the last post here has anything to do with the topic but it did remind me i’ve failed to update this. Well MsM lived the feel of the new buck but found it a little too “fat” for Her. Then unfortunately trying to dry under the foreskin as per instructions it actually split !! So i went to the vendor and told them and they put me into the manufacturer, frankly i didn’t expect anything with them being in USA and us in NZ but they responded immediately, apologised profusely and advised there had been a redesign and they would send a new one free which was great, they even paid to courier it here. The new one has a complete sleeve for the foreskin so it is also removable !!! Now, with the foreskin off MsM loves it. Am going to get Her the 6” version which is narrower and hopefully it will be perfect !!
0 x
New Zealand
Finn

Post by Finn »

We only use a strap-on that I wear. The best recent discovery has been having me wear one of the clear, soft jelly like chastity devices. It's far better than having my original equipment flopping about, and much better than the bulkier and intrusive CB device that I wear daily. It tucks everything away nicely, provides a nice sensation when aroused and no more clunking and chafing of either of us during sex. Highly recommended for those of us who go the strap-on route!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.